insultes, trash talk, harcèlement, manque de respect......[Translation-insults, trash talk,...

Discus and support insultes, trash talk, harcèlement, manque de respect......[Translation-insults, trash talk,... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bonjour, Je souhaite contacter xbox suite aux derniers événements que je rencontre. Depuis plusieurs mois, je reçois des messages de nombreuses... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Justin Andre MichelPierru, Jul 21, 2020.

1. insultes, trash talk, harcèlement, manque de respect......[Translation-insults, trash talk,...

Bonjour,

Je souhaite contacter xbox suite aux derniers événements que je rencontre. Depuis plusieurs mois, je reçois des messages de nombreuses personnes remplis de haine et de méchanceté. Dès que je gagne contre ces personnes, je reçois un message de leur part me
    disant tout le dégoût qu'ils ont envers moi, et cela commence m'agacer. Comment Microsoft peut-il accepter ce genre de comportement ? Je signale ces personnes mais je n'ai pas l'impression que cela serve quelque chose. Je reçois des messages quotidiennement
    maintenant, cela devient même une habitude. Je peux donner les pseudos mais c'est que la liste est longue. Y a t-il un moyen de plus recevoir de message ?

Cordialement.

[Translation-Hello,I wish to contact xbox following the latest events that I encounter. For several months now, I have been receiving messages from many people filled with hate and wickedness. As soon as I win against these people, I get a message
    from them telling me how much they dislike me, and it starts to annoy me. How can Microsoft accept this kind of behavior? I point out these people but I do not feel that it serves any purpose. I get messages daily now, it is even becoming a habit. I can give
    the nicknames but the list is long. Is there one more way to receive messages?Cordially.]

:)

Justin Andre MichelPierru, Jul 21, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

insultes, trash talk, harcèlement, manque de respect......[Translation-insults, trash talk, harassment, lack of respect ......]

HeyJustin,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our
    Enforcement websitefor all info regarding what to do in this case. We recommend to just ignore them, report them, then block them.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. denis97g Win User

Xbox failing today's youth

what you said is not considerable as trash talk; there's a big difference between trash talk and insults. You have to remember that on xbox live there are people of different age and nationality, so what seems innocent to you may not be for others.
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Party chat has ruined multiplayer games.

"Don't confuse trash talking with asinine and down right vulgar insults. I have never had my feelings hurt by trash talking".

I certainly agree with that. Much of what you'll encounter nowadays is the latter, as well, which is unfortunate.
  5. xxW0LFxx TFD Win User

what's happened to the banter on xbox live?

I just found it hard to actually get some friendly banter going. I used to love some friendly trash talking, but now its not friendly trash talk, it's just trash talk. People either seem to be hyper competitive or of the belief that having your real name
    hidden entitles you to insult everyone else.

On that note, you're all ugly and your Mummies dress you funny :D
  6. denis97g Win User

Not a question, more of a complaint

The type of game you're playing doesn't authorize you to insult others. Plus, what you may consider trash talk may not be the same for others.
Thema:

insultes, trash talk, harcèlement, manque de respect......[Translation-insults, trash talk,...

1. insultes, trash talk, harcèlement, manque de respect......[Translation-insults, trash talk,... - Similar Threads - insultes trash talk

2. Why is my Xbox DL speed trash (6-10mbps) with hardwired gig internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox DL speed trash (6-10mbps) with hardwired gig internet.: I have 1GB hardwired internet to my Xbox and my DL speeds will not go over 10mbps. It starts at like 275 then drops to 6 and stays there. I’ve done everything I can think of and everything that...
  3. I want to get unbann now why your computer is ban me every time the.people everytime insult...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to get unbann now why your computer is ban me every time the.people everytime insult...: plz unbann me and watch better who insult first stop being lose minds this is ridiculous. Try to work better plz. dfc3b4d2-37a5-4edb-9b86-f42abe61050e
  4. Insult on chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insult on chat: Good evening everyone, I have a problem and I can't find a similar discussion or a useful number to call about a boy's account who insult my nephew in chat because he doesn't give to him, his...
  5. Insulte [translate] Insult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insulte [translate] Insult: Je n'arrête pas de me faire insulter par [remove Personal information by mod] en message [Translate by Mod] I narretnn not to be insulted by [remove Personal information by mod]...
  6. I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke?: I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke? a9a179c9-5c85-4bc7-8854-67190e496a3c
  7. insult

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    insult: bonjour madame et monsieur je vient de contacter microsoft pour un gamertag qui est dodos95 et son autre compte qui est XxDODOS95xX qui m harcelé de puis 5 ans qui m envois des message d insulte...
  8. Insult

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insult: [Mod Removed] Insult me chatbann 94e973fc-f46c-4128-af6b-a378581d2cb0
  9. Communication ban, although i didnt insult sb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban, although i didnt insult sb: i got banned for one week. Reason for it: my cautious was not right..but i didnt offend anyone . Didnt use vile language or sth like that. Xbox Live Team - if you really Think you have to ban me /...
  10. Insult Away On Your Xbox!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insult Away On Your Xbox!: [MEDIA] Oh... Sir! The Insult Simulator is coming soon to your Xbox! e9906906-3eb8-4bb7-b49c-a6fe8393bf4f