Instillation for game/keeps stopping

Discus and support Instillation for game/keeps stopping in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, so im trying to download this game, and while im trying to download it, it keeps saying there is an update. I press update later, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by robporfido, Dec 28, 2021.

  1. robporfido
    robporfido Guest

    Instillation for game/keeps stopping


    Hi Microsoft, so im trying to download this game, and while im trying to download it, it keeps saying there is an update. I press update later, but every time it tries to install, it keeps stopping at %4 and says “Instillation stopped” I kept taking the disc out over and over again, but it’s not working.

    :)
     
    robporfido, Dec 28, 2021
    #1
  2. robporfido Win User

    Instillation for game/keeps stopping

    Thank you so much Francia, it worked! I just want to say it was really helpful of you going through this with me. Have a great one! :))
  3. robporfido Win User

    Instillation for game/keeps stopping

    Yes I do have the app installed, and ok thank you! But do I search the game up in the Xbox store on the app or are you saying to download it on the app?
  4. robporfido Win User

    Instillation for game/keeps stopping

    Sure thing. “Skylanders SuperChargers Portal Owner’s Pack”. Now I know the game skylanders is a pretty old game back in the years around (2013-2017) but i have installed older versions of this one and there playable and they installed fine, it’s just this game I’m having trouble with.
  5. robporfido Win User

    Instillation for game/keeps stopping

    Thank youu! I’ll keep you updated while the game installs.
  6. robporfido Win User

    Instillation for game/keeps stopping

    I just pressed download on the app and I see it’s starting to install on my Xbox. When do I put the disc in?
Thema:

Instillation for game/keeps stopping

Loading...
  1. Instillation for game/keeps stopping - Similar Threads - Instillation game keeps

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  4. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  5. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  6. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  7. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  8. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  9. Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...: I have already followed the steps listed in old forums for this same issue. Can someone give me a better answer than "try turning it off and on again" or "try deleting your Xbox to factory...
  10. Game instillation stopped, can’t proceed

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game instillation stopped, can’t proceed: I just bought the Batman Arkham collection to play the other 2 games. I tried downloading them, but both stopped about halfway through saying “instillation stopped”. When i try to start then...