installing

Discus and support installing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Guys I buy Dying Light And Activate The Code on Microsoft and now i cant install it on my Xbox I didn´t Find The game at the Xbox what can i do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ixona, Sep 21, 2017.

  1. Ixona
    Ixona Guest

    installing


    Hello Guys I buy Dying Light And Activate The Code on Microsoft and now i cant install it on my Xbox I didn´t Find The game at the Xbox what can i do

    :)
     
    Ixona, Sep 21, 2017
    #1
  2. installing

    0x80070490 seems to be preventing any game installation. What is it?
     
    DustiestBaton5, Sep 21, 2017
    #2
  3. Remedy OmG
    Remedy OmG Guest
    Installing....

    You're posting about Xbox One issues, this is the 360 forum. Try posting here:

    forums.xbox.com/.../4089.aspx


    Also, you should know by now that updates for all games on the Xbox One do that.
     
    Remedy OmG, Sep 21, 2017
    #3
  4. NickMaaate
    NickMaaate Guest

    installing

    Hello, is it not appearing in the 'Ready to install' section of Games & Apps?
     
    NickMaaate, Oct 3, 2017
    #4
  5. HENS2000 Win User

    Install or no install?

    So if I buy a flash drive it would be for only this game...do any of the flash drives work or does it have to be a xbox360 kind? and how many gb should i get?
  6. DBurleson Win User

    Install or no install?

    Even with the 2nd disc NOT installed I get loads of pop in texture problems.
  7. ChasedGibbon45 Win User

    Install or no install?

    How did they push the game back and overlook this issue. I like Rock Star and all but this is a fumble, after picking up a gain of 20.
  8. CyrusReza Win User

    Install or no install?

    [quote user="ufcmike1"]

    As long as you don't install both discs on the same hard drive, you should be good. For example, install disc one on your main Xbox 360 hard drive. Install disc two on an external hard drive or flash drive.

    [/quote]

    This!
  9. Nick Of Troy Win User

    To install or not to install...

    Installing now, 3 discs is a hassle, but I'd rather get them all out of the way now than do it as I need the disc!
Thema:

installing

Loading...
  1. installing - Similar Threads - installing

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  10. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...