Installing Xbox on Pc

Discus and support Installing Xbox on Pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cannot install xbox on my PC, what can i do? It gets stuck on this part [img] a83f8a7c-c386-40a3-91bb-13f9981466b1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RodrigoGarcía López, Dec 15, 2020.

  1. Installing Xbox on Pc


    I cannot install xbox on my PC, what can i do? It gets stuck on this part
    Installing Xbox on Pc [​IMG]


    :)
     
    RodrigoGarcía López, Dec 15, 2020
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Thrustmaster T-FLIGHT HOTAS ONE compatibility with Cloud Gaming

    No only installed pc or console

    Since your Xbox one can't run it installed you need to have a pc with the specs to run it
  3. Anthone Settles Win User

    Hitman episodes

    its not under ready to install theyre not in the store on my xbox or my pc but they are in my games section on my pc but there is no install option
  4. SammyVS Win User

    given a gift through Xbox, a game pack for dead by daylight but cant download

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    If the code is for Xbox you only install the content for Xbox. If the code is for PC and you are trying to install it on a PC, log in with the Microsoft Store app account on your Windows, look for the pack in the store, and install.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

    It can not be installed

    I assume you are trying to remote install a game from your Xbox app on PC. Usually when it fails to install it will show you an error below the install button.

    Can you open Store app on your PC and search for the game there and try to install from there? Also, try restarting your PC.
  6. NathanPerez5 Win User

    Elite controller 2 not working

    I only have Fornite installed on this pc now, and I do have the Xbox Accessories app installed on my pc and updated the controller already too
Thema:

Installing Xbox on Pc

Loading...
  1. Installing Xbox on Pc - Similar Threads - Installing

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  10. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...