Installing Solasta error code 0x00000001

Discus and support Installing Solasta error code 0x00000001 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Trying to install Solasta on PC, getting error code 0x00000001. Tried all the steps on help pages and other forums, nothing works.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RussleBJ, Jun 21, 2021.

  1. RussleBJ
    RussleBJ Guest

    Installing Solasta error code 0x00000001


    Trying to install Solasta on PC, getting error code 0x00000001.

    Tried all the steps on help pages and other forums, nothing works.

    :)
     
    RussleBJ, Jun 21, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

    Installing Solasta error code 0x00000001

  3. avigra Win User

    I can't install a game Error 80070199 no matter what I do

    Hi, thanks!

    I get this error only by installing Solasta game, other games seem to be ok.

    I'm on win11.

    any idea?
  4. JeremyBarnhill Win User

    Can not download anything on gamepass.

    I am having the same issue and the same 0x00000001 error code. I have tried Installing both Conan Exiles and Halo Master Chief Collection
  5. marxiemarx Win User

    Can't seem to install any game on the Xbox Game Pass on PC

    The error code is the same as before: 0X00000001 Unexpected error
  6. geoff128 Win User

    Windows 11 - XBox App and Xbox Game Pass - Unable to install any game (error 0x00000001)

Thema:

Installing Solasta error code 0x00000001

Loading...
  1. Installing Solasta error code 0x00000001 - Similar Threads - Installing Solasta error

  2. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  10. Xbox one x hard drive failure. Insiders updates installed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x hard drive failure. Insiders updates installed.: My nephew has asked me to replace his hard drive on his one x. His console had a later update firmware than the currently available public one so I can't just install the latest public osu Is...