installing on 32 bit even system is 64 bit after factory reset

Discus and support installing on 32 bit even system is 64 bit after factory reset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; since i factory reseted my laptop every program and game thats not portable and need to be installed by setup , it will start the setup on 32 bit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arash Ghiasi, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Arash Ghiasi
    Arash Ghiasi Guest

since i factory reseted my laptop every program and game thats not portable and need to be installed by setup , it will start the setup on 32 bit version and i know my sytem is all based on 64 bit and windows is 64 bit . the system was installing games on 64 bit before i reseted the laptop and kept the files

:)

Arash Ghiasi, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Farscape247 Win User

most installers are 32 bit, the actual program once installed will run as 64bit, remember older programs and games may run under 32bit.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Arash, as mentioned above many applications are installed in 32 bits.

By your description you reinstalled your system correctly, you can check the version by following the instructions in the link below.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working

... Also in the system requirements for the games islt says attention. You are on a (X86) system you need a (X64) system, well im im confused because im running a 32 bit system with a 32 bit version of windows 10 pro (fully up to date).
    As you say you are running a 32 bit version of Windows 10 (i.e. a X86 version), you can't run apps and games that require a 64 bit system (X64).

You would have to completely re-install Windows 10 to upgrade to a 64 bit version (if your PC hardware supports a 64 bit OS).
  5. Chriso747 Win User

MS Flight Sim

Hi Jake,

FSX is a 32 bit Simulator and does run very well on a 64 bit OS. With a 32 bit system, FSX can only utilize about 2 gbs RAM & it doubles if on a 64 bit system. There is a way of slightly increasing the usage on a 32 bit system - I can get that if you need
    it.

Chris
  6. MarkHiggins6 Win User

Logitech Attack 3 Joystick

Make sure in the logitech driver download it says 64 bit. Going to that link in Firefox only gave me the 32 bit option, which installs without error, but does nothing. Chrome gave me the 64 bit download. There was no way I could see to manually change
    to the 64 bit download or even see that it was an option.

This was driving me nuts until I saw the screenshot above that said 64 bit.
Thema:

1. installing on 32 bit even system is 64 bit after factory reset - Similar Threads - installing bit system

2. Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Install a new SSD in Xbox One X: I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  4. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  5. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  8. All installs stuck at 0.0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    All installs stuck at 0.0%: Starting today I cannot download ANYTHING! Literally not a single thing. No matter the size which my Xbox can't even figure out at this point. Anything I attempt to download stays at 0.0% and the...
  9. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  10. Any Xbox Game Pass Game Installed will not launch - Errors out on a '16 bit' application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Xbox Game Pass Game Installed will not launch - Errors out on a '16 bit' application: I have installed multiple games, including Halo Infinite, Warhammer 40k Dark Tide, Sea of Thieves, Redfall. Doesn't matter. The game starts to launch, a launcher window appears, and then the game...