Installing minecraft java and bedrock edition

Discus and support Installing minecraft java and bedrock edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to Microsoft store and I wanted to install minecraft java and bedrock edition, but it says that I have to pay R but can you pay with NAD.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rozanna Britz, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Installing minecraft java and bedrock edition

I went to Microsoft store and I wanted to install minecraft java and bedrock edition, but it says that I have to pay R but can you pay with NAD.

:)

Rozanna Britz, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Not able to play Minecraft with my kids

Then you have the JAVA edition installed but you bought the Bedrock edition. I recommend uninstalling Minecraft and then install it from the Microsoft Store
  3. Lavenia A. Win User

I bought java and bedrock minecraft but i can only access the bedrock edition and not the Java and I already pay for it

Hi Tina Nguyen2,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Minecraft purchase.

Minecraft has two main editions: Java and Bedrock. They have some differences in graphics, content, mods and cross-play. You can learn more about them here Minecraft Java or Bedrock Edition | Minecraft.

To use Minecraft Java and Bedrock, install Minecraft Launcher from MS store or Minecraft website. Then on the launcher, install Java package/update and do the same with bedrock edition.

If you still can’t access the Java edition, you may need to reach out to Mojang support for further assistance.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  4. XBF John Win User

Minecraft Launcher

Hello,

Just to be clear you're having installation issues with the Minecraft Launcher, not any of the Minecraft Products such as Java edition, Bedrock Edition or Minecraft Dungeons?

Thanks,

5. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  6. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?

Hello Georgina, my name is Zahir.

I would assume you are trying to download on a windows pc.

You will have to install the minecraft launcher first.

To play Minecraft: Java Edition, download and install the correct launcher for your operating system. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

To play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you will need a device running Windows 10 or 11 to download and install the newest version of the Launcher, within which you can launch and play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
Thema:

Installing minecraft java and bedrock edition

1. Installing minecraft java and bedrock edition - Similar Threads - Installing minecraft java

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  4. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  5. Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account: So I'm trying to get Minecraft on MacOs, but since I am a child in a Microsoft family I have to ask for permission. The E-mail has been responded to and the request has been accepted but all I get...
  6. Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft: Can't seem to figure this one out. Says "Something unexpected happened." and gives this error code 0x80073d19 602466b2-0b6b-4706-bb99-8d1704e3fb73
  7. Can't install Java and Badrock Minecraft onto my computer (both are i5, 64GB RAM)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Java and Badrock Minecraft onto my computer (both are i5, 64GB RAM): Hallo! A few time age I bought Java and Badrock Minecraft version for Windows, but I couldn't install it on any of my computer. Didn't know why and still cannot do that!! What should I do to...
  8. Minecraft: I bought java and bedrock but I am unable to install java edition. Why would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: I bought java and bedrock but I am unable to install java edition. Why would...: I bought both of them Im sure and I can install and play bedrock but not java edition. I have had bedrock for a month or two now and still cant install java. 09096e37-7f75-4832-8cb9-aaf569f5f87e
  9. Minecraft Java Edition Failed To Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition Failed To Install: I purchased the Minecraft java and bedrock edition pack, and I am only able to access the bedrock edition. When I attempt to launch the java edition of the game, I am met with a prompt telling me...
  10. Having issues runing minecraft Java, It's installed but it gives me an error basically...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues runing minecraft Java, It's installed but it gives me an error basically...: This is what it gives me when trying to launch. Failed to download file. Name: oshi-core-6.2.2.jar URL: https://libraries.minecraft.net/com/github/oshi/oshi-core/6.2.2/oshi-core-6.2.2.jar Error...