Installing Minecraft Error Message.

Discus and support Installing Minecraft Error Message. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so when i start minecraft installtion launcher it show me this message: Please try to start the service manually in Services Manager. If you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nasser Mohammed, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Installing Minecraft Error Message.

Hello, so when i start minecraft installtion launcher it show me this message:
    Please try to start the service manually in Services Manager. If you cannot start the service, please open Settings app, find GamingServices package in Apps list and select Repair option. If it still doesn’t fix the problem, please go to Microsoft Store and update the package.
    i dont know how to do it and i search in my pc for 2hours but didnt find anything, i check updates in my pc its up to date and its Windwos 11, i dont know what is wrong with it.

:)

Nasser Mohammed, Feb 6, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

3. xXMarkuz ArtsXx Win User

minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 and installation problems

I want to help you, my friend, but you need to give me more information about this issue since there's lots of things that can cause a game installation not succeed on Windows.

What exactly happens when you try to install Minecraft for Windows? Do you receive an error message? If so, please share a screenshot of the error message.
    i recently got the minecraft pc bundle, and i installed minecraft java, when i tried to update the bedrock edition, i couldn't install it, minecraft bedrock is not working for me anymore since a week ago, i got so many solutions, but none of them worked, and i still have the same issue
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 and installation problems

I want to help you, my friend, but you need to give me more information about this issue since there's lots of things that can cause a game installation not succeed on Windows.

What exactly happens when you try to install Minecraft for Windows? Do you receive an error message? If so, please share a screenshot of the error message.
  5. RachaelClifton-Grifi Win User

Minecraft

Yes he is logged onto xbox.live on his xbox. Message says. License error. We are having trouble verifying that you own minecraft on this device. Make sure that you have downloaded and installed minecraft from the microsoft store.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft Windows Starter Collection opens trial

Would you try to uninstall Minecraft and Xbox App and and then install it again?

Also, did you actually use the key? If so, it all went normal or did you receive an error message?
Thema:

1. Installing Minecraft Error Message. - Similar Threads - Installing Minecraft Error

2. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  3. Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft: Can't seem to figure this one out. Says "Something unexpected happened." and gives this error code 0x80073d19 602466b2-0b6b-4706-bb99-8d1704e3fb73
  4. I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.: A few details about my situation. 1 I have Minecraft premium. 2 I have installed Forge for Minecraft 1.20.1. 3 I have Java version 8. 4 I looked up for help and saw a video advising to install...
  5. Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941): The Minecraft launcher had been running fine until one day it started to throw this error. It seems to be associated with the gamepass even though ive never used one. I am logged into the same...
  6. error 80070490 when installing minecraft on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 80070490 when installing minecraft on Windows 11: It seems that I purchased Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition. I tried to install it and i get the following error. 80070490 Any clue as to why this is happening? Thanks....
  7. Minecraft Launcher won't install - error code: 0x8007007e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher won't install - error code: 0x8007007e: Minecraft Launcher will not install from the Microsoft Store. I click "Install" and it thinks for a while and the blue "Install" shows up again. I tried installing on the Xbox app, but I get the...
  8. Error 0x89235106 when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x89235106 when trying to install Minecraft Launcher: I always get Error 0x89235106 when trying to install the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store. I have an Internet connection and no Problems installing other apps. When trying to install...
  9. Can't install minecraft; error 0x80073D0D no matter what

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install minecraft; error 0x80073D0D no matter what: Windows 10 Reinstalled Xbox app, microsoft store cleared Microsoft store cache logged out and in Tried download through launcher, microsoft store and xbox app Tried everything on the support page...
  10. Minecraft error install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft error install: When I try to install Minecraft it doesn’t want to install and just puts errors in my face, I own the game and I just got a new computer. I’m using the same account so I think it would work. I...