Installing games from Game Pass app unable to show status?

Discus and support Installing games from Game Pass app unable to show status? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/MikeLanglois [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MikeLanglois, Jun 16, 2021.

  1. Installing games from Game Pass app unable to show status?

    /u/MikeLanglois, Jun 16, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    I am having to buy to own a game i bought 3 years ago

    Hi Crypty,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with the issue. This happens a lot with game pass games. If you own it, uninstall the game as it is registering the game pass license. It will then show in your ready to install under my games and apps. You can then install
    it from there.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

    I am trying to launch the Jurassic world evolution 2 then after I launch it will update with some MBs then it will error.

    Just to confirm, you're unable to install it on Xbox app and MS store? Are you playing the game through the game pass?
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Xbox one game pass

    Like Smwutches said basically you would sign into your account on his xbox go to the game pass area choose which game you want to install from the game pass and once installed it will show up in the installed games section in my games and apps and he would
    be able to play the game from there as long as his console is set as your profiles home console.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    My Xbox Game Pass Won't Work

    Hey Tristan,

    If you're unable to install the game after subscribing to the Xbox Game Pass, try power cycling your Xbox One console by holding the power button down. Once your console powers down, boot back up and try installing from the Game Pass section of the 'My games
    & apps' section (in the Subscriptions tab).

    Give it a shot and let us know if that helps.
  6. TracyDeShane Win User

    Xbox app on windows 11 cant download or play games

    tried this method and no avail. still unable to install game pass games from Xbox onto windows 11
Thema:

Installing games from Game Pass app unable to show status?

Loading...
  1. Installing games from Game Pass app unable to show status? - Similar Threads - Installing games Game

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  5. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  6. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  7. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  8. No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?

    in XboX Insiders
    No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?: This started happening within the last 2 weeks. Multiple games I have installed on Xbox PC app (now at v2604.1000.32.0) have displayed an issue where they are installed but there is no Play button...
  9. Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different...
  10. PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription

    in XboX Insiders
    PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. game pass app cant see download progrewss