Installing Game Pass games on Surface Pro X. Error Code: 0x00000001

Discus and support Installing Game Pass games on Surface Pro X. Error Code: 0x00000001 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not sure what this code is. I'll be honest I'm sure that is because I'm on a Pro X that is a Windows on ARM, so my guess it is a compatibly issue?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oh Brew, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Oh Brew
    Oh Brew Guest

I'm not sure what this code is. I'll be honest I'm sure that is because I'm on a Pro X that is a Windows on ARM, so my guess it is a compatibly issue?

If that is the case hopefully, they will create an Xbox Client that will allow for native game emulation and cloud steaming.

:)

Oh Brew, Aug 30, 2021
  2. KamalTiwari2 Win User

Game not installing

I am having the same issue I have a surface pro X which is running a beta version of windows 11. When I have launched cloud games they seem to run, however when I attempt to download/install games, I get the following error message about something unexpected happened followed by an error code which is 0x00000001.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

4. Obsessive Power Win User

Windows on ARM, so my guess it is a compatibly issue?
    You're running Windows on a PC with an ARM based processor, PC game pass requires a PC running an Intel or AMD processor and for most games, a dedicated graphics card. Your system has neither.

The ARM based systems are not supported. Emulation isn't an option, now or in the future.

Xcloud can be used on a PC, but it's only avaliable to Xbox Insiders at the moment.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Surface Pro X เล่น Xbox Game pass ไม่ได้

สวัสดี!

น่าเสียดายที่ Game Pass ไม่สามารถใช้งานร่วมกับ Surface Pro X. Pro X เป็นแท็บเล็ต Windows 10 ที่มีหน่วยประมวลผล ARM Game Pass ต้องการอุปกรณ์ที่ใช้ตัวประมวลผล X86 / 64

Translation

Hello!

Unfortunately, Game Pass is not compatible with Surface Pro X. Pro X is a Windows 10 tablet that uses an ARM processor. Game Pass requires devices that use an X86 / 64 processor.
  6. Dave37AH Win User

Unable to download game services

I'm having the error code 0x00000001 as well. Can't download any games from game pass even though I have an active subscription.
Thema:

1. Installing Game Pass games on Surface Pro X. Error Code: 0x00000001 - Similar Threads - Installing Game Pass

2. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  3. How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc: Getting this error when trying to install game pass games and only game pass games on my computer. I have tried rebooting and resetting caches. This error happens on both microsoft store and xbox...
  4. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  5. Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!: Cant install Assassins Creed Valhalla which is available as part of XBox Game Pass. Install button just shows a sad face. I have tried resetting the Xbox app and Store app. I have tried myriad of...
  6. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  7. Problem with the installation of a new game on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the installation of a new game on xbox game pass: Hi today they add Assassins Creed Valhalla on game pass so i want to play it on my Pc, but when i try to install it i got a sad face, and i dont know what to do, any idea of what is happening?...
  8. How do i install a game I own instead of the Game Pass version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i install a game I own instead of the Game Pass version?: I bought the Conan Complete Edition and when I try to install it Game Pass installs the Game Pass version of the base game along with my DLCs that are included with the complete edition. I've...
  9. Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I get help with Xbox Game Pass PC install errors?: I am having problems installing PC Game Pass older games on Windows 11 especially EA Games titles. Anyone able to help me find solutions for specific games? Some are: Medal of Honor Airborne &...
  10. Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr: It’s my understanding that Xbox game pass core includes rainbow six siege. This is the only reason I bought the game pass. However, when I go to install it I’m only give the option to buy game...