installing a video game.

Discus and support installing a video game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to install cars racing video game on my PC, windows 10, and i get this message" An administrator has blocked you from running this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AbdulKareem4, Feb 9, 2022.

  1. AbdulKareem4
    AbdulKareem4 Guest

    installing a video game.


    Hi,

    I am trying to install cars racing video game on my PC, windows 10, and i get this message" An administrator has blocked you from running this app. for more info. contact the administrator." I tried to contact the Microsoft, but no success to talk to someone. Thank you.

    :)
     
    AbdulKareem4, Feb 9, 2022
    #1
  2. AbdulKareem4 Win User

    installing a video game.

    Thanks, Georges for your reply. Unfortunately, when I click right-click, there is no option as "run as administrator". I have the game desk in the DVD drive of the desktop and cannot install it. I am sending you some screenshots of the issue.

    Best regards,


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    Abdul
  3. Georges C. Win User

    installing a video game.

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello AbdulKareem4, usually this message is because you are not running as administrator, try right-clicking on top of the game or application, a sub-menu will appear and will have the Option "Run as Admnistrador."
  4. AlmasRetroChild Win User

    GTA V ON DEMAND

    There's a sticky at the top concerning installation that has a youtube video showing side by side comparisons of installed and not installed. So those that got the on demand version, you can check the video and compare it to your game and see if it matches
    up to the uninstalled side of the video.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

    MK11 CRASHES VIA GAMEPASS

    In general crashes are related to video, system or installation. Try updating the video driver, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
  6. Tobotimus Win User

    BF3 Sound Problems

    ive installed the game, downloaded the patch, installed hd and the sound for me is still way out of sync with the video.
Thema:

installing a video game.

Loading...
  1. installing a video game. - Similar Threads - installing video game

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  10. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...