installed NBA 2K22, then it wanted me to update it after installing it, but it...

Discus and support installed NBA 2K22, then it wanted me to update it after installing it, but it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; installed NBA 2K22, then it wanted me to update it after installing it, but it automatically says “installation stopped” when trying a few seconds into... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Austin James, May 20, 2023.

1. Austin   James
    Austin James Guest

installed NBA 2K22, then it wanted me to update it after installing it, but it...

installed NBA 2K22, then it wanted me to update it after installing it, but it automatically says “installation stopped” when trying a few seconds into updating the already installed game.

:)

Austin James, May 20, 2023
  2. EugeneGriffin Win User

I believe my Xbox Series X has been overheating. Edit: Please look at the photo and tell me what you think. The vent is circled in red.

Oh and the other thing is that NBA 2K22 is fully updated and I have the latest updates to my console. The last update was supposed to address the issues with NBA 2K22. Some people say it fixed their issues. It didn't resolve my issues even after I did a console reset with keeping games and apps. I didn't want to do the full reset but afterwards it seemed okay for a few days and the issues started again.
  3. Austin James Win User

installed NBA 2K22, then it wanted me to update it after installing it, but it automatically says “installation stopped” when trying a few seconds into updating the already installed game.

Now that you mention it, I also had the same exact issue when I tried to install NBA 2K20 a few months ago. But NBA2K19 installed just fine. Just 2k20 and 2k22.
  4. Folkins Win User

5. Austin James Win User

Disc. I restarted the console after uninstalling it and same error
  6. Folkins Win User

Is the game a digital copy or disc?
Thema:

1. installed NBA 2K22, then it wanted me to update it after installing it, but it... - Similar Threads - installed NBA 2K22

2. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  3. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  6. All installs stuck at 0.0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    All installs stuck at 0.0%: Starting today I cannot download ANYTHING! Literally not a single thing. No matter the size which my Xbox can't even figure out at this point. Anything I attempt to download stays at 0.0% and the...
  7. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  8. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  9. No Install button for remote download

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Install button for remote download: Hey yall hope you can help a brother out. I'm having an issue where I can't remote download a game to my xbox and yes, I've done everything Microsoft had said and even some of yall but I got no...
  10. NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013: I purchased NBA 2K24 for my Xbox One Series X, THREE different discs ALL will not install/load in my console. get an error message “disc not compatible with my console” and the above error...