Installed games not showing up in Xbox App for Windows 10, unable to delete games

Discus and support Installed games not showing up in Xbox App for Windows 10, unable to delete games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some games installed through the Xbox App for Windows 10 don't show up in the left hand menu of the Xbox App, seemingly after a recent update. It will... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yannick Spinner, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Installed games not showing up in Xbox App for Windows 10, unable to delete games

Some games installed through the Xbox App for Windows 10 don't show up in the left hand menu of the Xbox App, seemingly after a recent update. It will ask me to install a game when visiting the store page. In the image attached to this question, you'll see multiple games installed on my hard drive (EInstalled games not showing up in Xbox App for Windows 10, unable to delete games :) yet not showing up in the left menu. Those were still there recently. On the store page of affected games, it asks me to install the game, even though the files are present on my SSD.
    Installed games not showing up in Xbox App for Windows 10, unable to delete games [​IMG]

To make matters worse, when I try to launch Warhammer 40,000: Darktide through the Microsoft Store, it tries to launch DOOM Eternal but returns the error code (0x87e50029).

I have tried to re-register apps, go into Windows Settings to Repair the affected apps, and tried to repair the Xbox App. I also tried to repair and verify affected games through the Microsoft Store, which does seem to acknowledge that a game is connected to my account.

This may or may not be related, but I also cannot uninstall Microsoft Solitaire for some reason. It disappears for a second after uninstalling and quickly pops back up. Note that before a recent update I had never seen this app in my Xbox App before and did not install it manually either.

Thank you for your time!

:)

Yannick Spinner, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Installed games not showing up in Xbox App for Windows 10, unable to delete games

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Yannick, in addition to the procedures you've tried above, follow the ones below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

CHKDSK

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

The system will ask you if you want to run CHKDSK after restarting the system, press Y on your keyboard and then type "Exit" and restart the computer, it will scan in DOS mode.
  3. Yannick Spinner Win User

Thank you for the quick response!

I may have, but only after the games disappeared from the list. If i change the installation path back to the drive and directory shown in the image, nothing changes.
  4. PingGuerrer0 Win User

Hello Yannick,

Regarding your concern, did you change the installation drive for your games?
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

xbox beta installer 0x80072ee7

Hello robinwells4,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to install the Xbox (Beta) App due to your computer being unable to update Windows. We recommend

manually checking for Windows 10 updates
    . The
    Xbox (Beta) App
    needs to have the latest version of Windows 10 in order to be successfully installed. Be sure to let us know the results
    robinwells4!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Sea of thieves can't install error

Thema:

1. Installed games not showing up in Xbox App for Windows 10, unable to delete games - Similar Threads - Installed games showing

2. Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!: Cant install Assassins Creed Valhalla which is available as part of XBox Game Pass. Install button just shows a sad face. I have tried resetting the Xbox app and Store app. I have tried myriad of...
  3. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  4. Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!!: So i brought the dlc;s to 3 games; 2 are on the gamepass and 1 on the microsoft store. All the DLC's are not showing up ingame. the games are Persona 5 Tactica, Forspoken deluxe version and...
  5. I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...: I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a message saying install this content to an xbox console 7bd30fb2-d064-45da-ac8a-63a33969507f
  6. Game isn't letting me launch, and is also not showing up on my install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game isn't letting me launch, and is also not showing up on my install: My games aren't showing up in the install, I am still getting notifications that the Xbox app is saying I have 3 new games ready to be added to library but not showing in installation queue...
  7. Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.: So after the last update to xbox app im using the insider delta preview. it no longer shows my installed games in the xbox app itself. they launch and run without any issues. I cannot search for...
  8. Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed: Story mode not showing up in game add ons 20fa2f6c-a217-4cb5-85b2-513834cc476a
  9. Installed Games not showing up on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Games not showing up on Xbox App: In trying to solve a previous issue I've created a new one. The Xbox app will refuse to recognize my installed games. It logs into my account but it seems to get stuck loading the games I have...
  10. Play button greyed out or game page only showing "install to"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play button greyed out or game page only showing "install to": Xcloud (Android App and browse) "play" option is either grey or replaced by remote installation option ("Install to"). In the last three days, I have tried to: unistall/install app; clear cache;...