Installed games not showing in library anymore and cannot be opened through start menu...

Discus and support Installed games not showing in library anymore and cannot be opened through start menu... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; -Xbox app had a problem and after reinstalling gaming service I can't see my installed games -If I search the store for the game it says "install"... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ItsBlare, Jun 4, 2023.

1. /u/ItsBlare
    /u/ItsBlare Guest

Installed games not showing in library anymore and cannot be opened through start menu...

-Xbox app had a problem and after reinstalling gaming service I can't see my installed games

-If I search the store for the game it says "install" instead of "play"

-The correct installation path is already selected and the games are still installed there

-If I search the game from windows start menu and open it I get a (0x87e00029) error

submitted by /u/ItsBlare
    [link] [comments]

/u/ItsBlare, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Mousepotato69 Win User

rise of the tomb raider completely gone from my account.

Ys in the Xbox app it is in my library in the Microsoft store is shows installed but I try to open the game from ALL APPS menu and nothing I get an error. I did the Microsoft help thing to uninstall and now even link in the start menu is gone but the store
    still said installed and Xbox app
  3. QuickMythril Win User

Game Clean up

which list specifically do you mean? if you mean the achievement list for your gamertag, you cannot remove those. if you mean installed games from the My Games & Apps, then you can press the Menu (Start) button, and go to Manage Game which will allow you
    to uninstall them and free up space on your hard drive. if you mean games showing under Ready To Install, then you can press Menu and then choose Hide to have them not show up there anymore.
  4. Dabima Win User

Unable to play LiS: Before The Storm

It still shows up in Game Pass if you view the whole game library from Xbox. Maybe it’s not supposed to show up anymore? I double checked through manage downloads and it shows episode 1-3 downloaded
  5. HG KillJacked Win User

All Games Backward Compatibility doesn´t work on Xbox One

Same here. My entire xbox 360 library is no longer appearing under my ready to install list. I can't start any 360 digital game, and it doesn't even show that i OWN the games anymore.

Hundreds of dollars worth of games gone......

This is a horrible bug.

Please fix this quickly.
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

GAMES NOT DISPLAYED ON HOME SCREEN

The home page will only show your most recently opened games and apps for a specific account. Were you logged in to the same account when this happened? Also if a game or app isn't on the home page anymore you can go to your games and apps menu and it
    will show you everything current installed on your console.
Thema:

1. Installed games not showing in library anymore and cannot be opened through start menu... - Similar Threads - Installed games showing

2. Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!: Cant install Assassins Creed Valhalla which is available as part of XBox Game Pass. Install button just shows a sad face. I have tried resetting the Xbox app and Store app. I have tried myriad of...
  3. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  4. Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!!: So i brought the dlc;s to 3 games; 2 are on the gamepass and 1 on the microsoft store. All the DLC's are not showing up ingame. the games are Persona 5 Tactica, Forspoken deluxe version and...
  5. I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...: I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a message saying install this content to an xbox console 7bd30fb2-d064-45da-ac8a-63a33969507f
  6. Game isn't letting me launch, and is also not showing up on my install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game isn't letting me launch, and is also not showing up on my install: My games aren't showing up in the install, I am still getting notifications that the Xbox app is saying I have 3 new games ready to be added to library but not showing in installation queue...
  7. Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.: So after the last update to xbox app im using the insider delta preview. it no longer shows my installed games in the xbox app itself. they launch and run without any issues. I cannot search for...
  8. Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed: Story mode not showing up in game add ons 20fa2f6c-a217-4cb5-85b2-513834cc476a
  9. Installed Games not showing up on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Games not showing up on Xbox App: In trying to solve a previous issue I've created a new one. The Xbox app will refuse to recognize my installed games. It logs into my account but it seems to get stuck loading the games I have...
  10. Play button greyed out or game page only showing "install to"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play button greyed out or game page only showing "install to": Xcloud (Android App and browse) "play" option is either grey or replaced by remote installation option ("Install to"). In the last three days, I have tried to: unistall/install app; clear cache;...