Installed games don't show up.
Discus and support Installed games don't show up. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The games i installed trough the XBOX application don't show up in it. I had them installed on an external HDD and now integrated it. This problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VincentArnold2, Dec 19, 2020.
Thema:
Installed games don't show up.
Loading...
-
Installed games don't show up. - Similar Threads - Installed games don't
-
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?
in XboX InsidersDo they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital... -
Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...
in XboX InsidersCan't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games.... -
PC Xbox app is saying I don't have Internet connection while trying to install a game
in XBoX Games and AppsPC Xbox app is saying I don't have Internet connection while trying to install a game: I'm trying to download a game from the PC Xbox app and it's giving me an error (error code 0x800704c6) saying to check my internet connection. My internet works just fine. I tried many things... -
Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)
in XboX InsidersXbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?... -
I only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why
in XBoX Games and AppsI only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why: why i received don't have enough space to save game in the clouds ebdfdb42-26d1-4905-bf32-b1951d697c46 -
Im trying to download a game on Xbox and it says installation detenida and I don't...
in XBoX Games and AppsIm trying to download a game on Xbox and it says installation detenida and I don't...: Can't download a game on Xbox “instalation detenida” d479a2b9-4c22-464e-ad3e-9ff76cb7592f -
Keep Getting An Error Code for No Space for A Game I Don't Want Installed and Don't Have...
in XBoX Games and AppsKeep Getting An Error Code for No Space for A Game I Don't Want Installed and Don't Have...: The error code is: 0x80070070 It says: Clear some space on Internal storage, Forza Horizon 5 needs 127 GB total. Uninstall something from Internal storage, then try again. The thing is, I...