Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one

Discus and support Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So over the past two months or so, I have been having an issue where installed games randomly do not show up under games and apps. The only game it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darkhunta50, Feb 25, 2020.

  1. Darkhunta50
    Darkhunta50 Guest

    Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one


    So over the past two months or so, I have been having an issue where installed games randomly do not show up under games and apps. The only game it consistently shows is crackdown 3. It also does not show all of my subscriptions, sometimes it shows none.
    However, if an installed game is pin'd or in recent, I can still launch and play with no problems. I also cannot find the already installed games in the Ready to Install list, probably because they are installed but I cannot see them. I should also note that
    restart/factory restore did not seem to fix it.

    Anyone else have this issue, or know of a fix?

    :)
     
    Darkhunta50, Feb 25, 2020
    #1
  2. Darkhunta50 Win User

    Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one

    If I find the games in the store, or pins, etc, I can play them, they just don't show as installed. Don't even show under storage.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one

    Hi,

    are you in the xbox update preview group?
  4. MsAshh Win User

    Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one

    Have you tried refreshing My games & apps?
  5. l Hamm l Win User

    Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one

    In my personal experience having 2 hard drives can make certain games show up according to what drive you have selected, so if you have multiple hard drives make sure the right one is selected in your menu.
  6. Northern Lass Win User

    Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one

    Have you tired completely removing your account then doing a reset on your xbox and readding it.

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/add-remove-account-xbox-one
Thema:

Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one

Loading...
  1. Installed games and subscriptions not showing up on xbox one - Similar Threads - Installed games subscriptions

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  5. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  6. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  7. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  8. No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?

    in XboX Insiders
    No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?: This started happening within the last 2 weeks. Multiple games I have installed on Xbox PC app (now at v2604.1000.32.0) have displayed an issue where they are installed but there is no Play button...
  9. PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription

    in XboX Insiders
    PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button...
  10. Hello, I am not able to install forza Motorsport on Xbox One using game pass subscription....

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am not able to install forza Motorsport on Xbox One using game pass subscription....: I tried installing Forza Motorsport via Xbox game pass from Microsoft store and it says not compatible on Xbox one even though the game is available for Xbox one. It says try on Xbox series X....