installed forza horizon 5 and fallout 76 today and when i go to launchh the games i get...

Discus and support installed forza horizon 5 and fallout 76 today and when i go to launchh the games i get... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; installed forza horizon 5 and fallout 76 today and when i go to launchh the games i get error codes(0x80070002) this specific code is for fallout 76... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shon burnett, Feb 1, 2023.

1. shon burnett
    shon burnett Guest

installed forza horizon 5 and fallout 76 today and when i go to launchh the games i get...

installed forza horizon 5 and fallout 76 today and when i go to launchh the games i get error codes(0x80070002) this specific code is for fallout 76

:)

shon burnett, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

installed forza horizon 5 and fallout 76 today and when i go to launchh the games i get error codes(0x80070002) this specific code is for fallout 76

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Shon, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Do you know if your windows is activated and have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. JamiemMackay Win User

Error code: 0x80073cf3 trying to download Fallout 76

This error just appears when you tried to install Fallout 76?
    I have been able to install Forza Horizon and Football Manager 2021 successfully, but I'm getting that error code when trying to install 'What remains of Edith Finch', and 'A Plague Tale: Innocence' as well as Fallout 76.

With all 3 its happening at 0% downloaded

Jamie
  4. JamiemMackay Win User

Error code: 0x80073cf3 trying to download Fallout 76

This error just appears when you tried to install Fallout 76?
    I have been able to install Forza Horizon and Football Manager 2021 successfully, but I'm getting that error code when trying to install 'What remains of Edith Finch', and 'A Plague Tale: Innocence' as well as Fallout 76.

With all 3 its happening at 0% downloaded

Jamie

I've tried installing the Outer Worlds to test, and I get the same error with it. I've not played that game before unlike the others I mentioned.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

What is your most anticipated game this fall?

Fallout 76 and Forza Horizon 4
  6. Edgarour Win User

E3 and more...

I’ll give you another chance of Fallout 76 and I hope to play the new Forza Horizon dlc
Thema:

1. installed forza horizon 5 and fallout 76 today and when i go to launchh the games i get... - Similar Threads - installed forza horizon

2. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  3. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  4. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  5. Can’t install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Forza Horizon 5: I’m trying to install Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass through my PC. I had it in the past but now that I have disk space in reinstalling it. However, I tried to install it and the button greyed out,...
  6. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  7. XBOX SERIES X FORZA HORIZON 5 BUNDLE HOW TO INSTALL INCLUDED GAME?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIES X FORZA HORIZON 5 BUNDLE HOW TO INSTALL INCLUDED GAME?: Hello. I own an xbox series x. Forza Horizon 5 Premium bundle. I reset the device. I will not be using old Xbox account where the game was used. I want to reinstall the game. It is not possible to...
  8. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....
  9. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  10. I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Forza Horizon 4 after a long and it keeps crashing after only few minutes of...: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop after some time to return to the series before Motorsport comes out and all my enthusiasm is almost gone because it keeps crashing after only few...