Installed and available games not showing after app update PC

Discus and support Installed and available games not showing after app update PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I started the app and everything was running normal. I saw the "It´s time to update" bar at the bottom and clicked it. After the update the app won´t... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/602086, Mar 11, 2023.

1. /u/602086
    /u/602086 Guest

I started the app and everything was running normal. I saw the "It´s time to update" bar at the bottom and clicked it. After the update the app won´t show my installed games nor "recently added", "picks for you", etc. The version at the top reads: 2303.1000.47.0

Can run games from the quick start menu on windows.

submitted by /u/602086
    [link] [comments]

/u/602086, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Ishan8123 Win User

Blu-ray player won't play Rocky 2 ,3,4 or 5 Blu Ray . It says I need a update.

Search for the app on the store, if there is an update available it will show there.

Download the update and after it installs, you are done:)
  3. Ackis Win User

Forza horizon 4 treasure island problem

Console or PC?

If console, go to my games and apps - is it installed or listed there as available to install?

If PC, load it up in the Windows store - does it show purchased?
  4. MarvinaPerez Win User

Xbox App, microsoft store and games incredibly slow to start

If you're having trouble installing or running a game from the Xbox app on your PC or Windows device, try the following solutions.

Solutions
    As simple as this. A simple reboot can fix many things.
    Press the Home button on the taskbar, type settings, and select Settings.
    In Windows 10, select Update & security. In Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update tab, select Check for updates to see if updates are available for your device.
    After downloading the updates, select Install now to start the installation.

After installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates are applied.
    For more information, go to:

Windows Update
    Press the Home button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    Select Library.

Under Updates and downloads, check to see if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services. If an update is available, select Update.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox game bar does not record audio after tabbing out

Could you try installing the Xbox app and change audio settings too

Also, do this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Then do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for xbox game bar app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Restart your PC if an update was installed and try again
  6. MicrosoftSucks_176 Win User

Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

Uninstalling and re-installing Minecraft did not help since I was essentially re-installing the "latest" version for PC that wasn't the latest version needed to play on the realms. The proper Minecraft update was made available for PC one day after realms was updated.

> Additionally, you can try checking for updates through the Microsoft Store app. To do this, open the Microsoft Store app, click on the three dots in the top right corner, and select "Downloads and updates." From there, click "Get updates" and see if there is an update available for Minecraft Launcher.

This was the original issue, in essence, the update for PC was not available on the Microsoft store until a day after the update was pushed to realms.

The issue was the Minecraft client on the Microsoft store being updated 24 hours after the update to realms was pushed, so for 24 hours there was a mis-match in the game versions.

Meaning for 24 hours it wasn't possible to play the game since the versions didn't match.

The issue is fixed now that the update has been pushed to PC however I hope that in the future the update gets pushed at the same time on PC and on the realm.

Thank you for your understanding and for taking the time to respond within a reasonable time-frame.
Thema:

1. Installed and available games not showing after app update PC - Similar Threads - Installed available games

2. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  3. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  4. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  5. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  6. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  7. New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable)

in XBoX on Windows
    New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable): I just started up my brand new IBUYPOWER computer with MSI motherboard, i7 13700f, got everything updated on microsoft and everything else needed. downloaded Steam and Day Z and everytime I click...
  8. old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now: I had a game code with my video card from 2016 - I installed it then, but it doesn't show up on my account now, and typing the code in says it has already been redeemed...
  9. Hi Pre- order for EA FC 24 is complete , however install button not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Pre- order for EA FC 24 is complete , however install button not available: I pre-ordered EA FC24 ultimate edition, the game allows for early access from 22 Sept 2023 , however on my side I don’t have the install functionality, the pre-order status is showing as complete...
  10. Can't install games on PC with XBL app because 'performance check not available yet'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games on PC with XBL app because 'performance check not available yet': I have a problem with the XBL app for PC regarding installing games. For a larger number of games, I do not get an option to install them, like Madden 23, Fifa 23, Battlefield 2042, etc. The...