Installed 2 licences on one MS account...

Discus and support Installed 2 licences on one MS account... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, On April 10th, I purchased 2 licences for Minecraft - Java edition, for my doughters... Unfortunatelly I installed both with the same MS account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VitoKosir, Nov 13, 2021.

  1. VitoKosir
    VitoKosir Guest

    Installed 2 licences on one MS account...


    Hi, On April 10th, I purchased 2 licences for Minecraft - Java edition, for my doughters... Unfortunatelly I installed both with the same MS account, so they can not play at the same time... I now it has been a while, but they did not tell me that, till now...

    Minecraft support told me to contact Microsoft (XBox), but unfortunatelly I can not find any related questions on "Contact us" site...

    So, if anyone could help me out, I would be very happy...

    Thank you very much!

    V.

    :)
     
    VitoKosir, Nov 13, 2021
    #1
  2. VitoKosir Win User

    Installed 2 licences on one MS account...

    Issue was solved...

    Don't ask...
  3. SammyVS Win User

    Installed 2 licences on one MS account...

    It will be a little difficult to help you when you don't know how you made the purchase and nothing appears in your purchase history. A Microsoft agent may be able to help locate your purchases.

    Click on this link and then on ''contact us'', click on ''next'' and then on online chat. You will be referred to speak with a Microsoft agent.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
  4. VitoKosir Win User

    Installed 2 licences on one MS account...

    I do not have purchases in history...

    I do not remeber how I made purchases...
  5. SammyVS Win User

    Installed 2 licences on one MS account...

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    Are you saying you purchased the game twice on one account? Or did you buy two copies of the game on separate accounts?

    If it's the second option, have you tried logging into each launcher with different Microsoft accounts?

    In the upper left corner, you can log out and log in with the Microsoft account that purchased the game and do that on the other launcher as well.
  6. VitoKosir Win User

    Installed 2 licences on one MS account...

    It figuered, but I just can not get in touch with MS people... They have contacts on off...
Thema:

Installed 2 licences on one MS account...

Loading...
  1. Installed 2 licences on one MS account... - Similar Threads - Installed licences account

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  10. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...