Installation on another Drive.

Discus and support Installation on another Drive. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't have enough room to install apps/games on my C: Drive so I have changed the install location to my D: Drive. Ever since, I haven't been able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrazyCorrs, Aug 28, 2023.

  1. CrazyCorrs
    CrazyCorrs Guest

    Installation on another Drive.


    I don't have enough room to install apps/games on my C: Drive so I have changed the install location to my D: Drive. Ever since, I haven't been able to install Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition. I keep getting multiple different errors and I've tried multiple different solutions. Nothing will work, after 5 PC restarts I've decided to post this on the forum.

    I attempted to install Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition on my D: Drive. It basically downloaded the entire game but once it attempted to install. It gave me this error code: 0x80070005. I looked into this error code and I was able to solve it, but doing so resulted in a new error code.

    This error code has something to do with items in the bundle not being installed? Error code: 0x803FB107

    "One or more items in this bundle didn't install yet. We'll keep trying." - All of the items being installed stopped installing. I decided to try the Standard Edition of Forza and I got the first error again: 0x80070005. Why does Microsoft make is so difficult to install an app on another drive. It really shouldn't be this hard.

    Again I've tried multiple solutions such as:

    - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/forza-horizon-5-wont-install-pc/50b85398-9ab6-461c-8e8a-be8a6ebc4981

    - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/forza-horizon-5-wont-download/074f581f-c4ea-463a-a63d-9ab93c678c42

    - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloads-try-to-install-to-wrong-drive/33d4ae3a-ef40-49f5-9cf2-0c520695a13e

    - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/forza-horizon-5-deluxe-edition-wont-install/48de1a78-bffe-47a0-98ec-6497a74a5d18

    I have already freshly installed my Windows around a month ago. I don't want to do it again, surely theres an easier solution to this.

    :)
     
    CrazyCorrs, Aug 28, 2023
    #1
  2. Yuhao Li - MSFT Win User

    Installation on another Drive.

    Hello, CrazyCorrs

    Welcome to Microsoft Community.

    Have you followed the suggestions in Forza Horizon's official site to troubleshoot the installation issue?

    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

    Especially those related to Windows security settings, drivers and software conflicts?

    If the issue persists, submit a ticket to the developers so that you can get further assistance. You can find the steps here: About Support – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

    Disclaimer: Microsoft provides no assurances and/or warranties, implied or otherwise, and is not responsible for the information you receive from the third-party linked sites or any support related to technology.

    Let me know if you have any other concerns.

    Best regards

    Yuhao Li

    Microsoft Community Technical Support
  3. CjDub09 Win User

    Install game to another drive?

    Ah, so I'd have to buy another drive, after paying 100 dollars for the game. Well hopefully my xbox one still works I guess.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

    Install game to another drive?

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. If you're talking about an EXTERNAL HD, not all games will work for it, but you can still install it on it, to do this follow the instructions in the article below.

    https://windowsloop.com/install-xbox-game-pass-...

    *Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  5. Jedi Scotty Boy Win User

    Can’t install games or update games

    Try changing the default drive for installations to another drive.
  6. Skeeter Quill Win User

    Not enough storage

    The hard drive that it is installed on is likely full. He'll need to either move R^ Siege to another hard drive or move another game over to free up some space on the hard drive that R6 Siege is installed on.
Thema:

Installation on another Drive.

Loading...
  1. Installation on another Drive. - Similar Threads - Installation another Drive

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. how do i install update on another drive

    in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i install update on another drive: hi guys, i have a problem with my xbox 360 so i launched it after few years and wanted to update it ( i guess to 2019 ver.) and during installation there was popping...
  8. I did a reset on my main M.2 drive, how do i add a game already installed on another drive...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a reset on my main M.2 drive, how do i add a game already installed on another drive...: *note* since then I moved the full game to that clean drive in Xbox folder (fresh Windows 11 install) I can load up and play the game if I open it directly from the folder location however Xbox...
  9. All games were installed to WindowsApps-Folder. How can i move them to another location, so...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    All games were installed to WindowsApps-Folder. How can i move them to another location, so...: When installing every game, i can select a drive. This works fine but the games will not install to my own folder like (C:\XboxGames). They installed to WindowsApps Folder on the selected drive....
  10. Xbox PC app will not install any games, Or move them to another drive.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app will not install any games, Or move them to another drive.: If I try to install Fallout 76 it says "PC ran into an issue installing" This started happening after I tried to make a new install folder for Xbox games, I've tried many different games and they...