Installation Issue

Discus and support Installation Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to install Rainbow Six Siege from a disc on my external hard drive. I have installed games on the external so I know its compatible. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FervantBeef206, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Installation Issue

I am trying to install Rainbow Six Siege from a disc on my external hard drive. I have installed games on the external so I know its compatible. I have my settings so any downloads are automatically saved to the hard drive.I have restarted and powered down
    the Xbox. I get the error code 087e10001, which does not show up on the error code search. I have all the latest system updates, why is it not working!

:)

FervantBeef206, Dec 29, 2015
  2. DaRyuujin
    DaRyuujin Guest
    Installation Issue

Yup I've been installing from the disk for over 3 god**** hours and its only at 18%, thats after doing a full install that wouldnt load the game up at all.

DaRyuujin, Dec 29, 2015
  3. PerseusN7
    PerseusN7 Guest
    Installation issue.

hi everyone.

So I’m having an issue where I download a game, it reads as it’s fully installed. But when I launch it, an error pops up saying the item is corrupted. Uninstall and reinstall.

It happened last week, when the spring sale started I got The Batman Return to Arkham collection , and the Telltale Batman season 2 collection. So I tried the fix , no success, I tried maybe doing a hard reset and all that basic stuff.

I contacted support and they said others were having similar issues and to give it a little bit to try again.

So fast forward to today.

I downloaded Tera and got the same message and decided to try the Batman games again. Same issue. Is anyone else having similar problems ? I’d like to try a find a solution here before having to deal with the support line since they only tell me to try what
    I already told them I tried.

Thanks a bunch.

PerseusN7, Dec 29, 2015
  4. urban joke
    urban joke Guest

Installation Issue

i am getting it to error code 0x87e10001 when i try to install gta 5

urban joke, Jan 27, 2016
  5. Hello urban joke!

This thread is almost a month old. In the future, try to create your own thread so responses can be tailored to your situation! However, have you tried installing the titles while your console is Offline?

~Blitz

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, Oct 31, 2018
  6. DeAdMiKe187 Win User

Install issue

The 5-minute spinning happens to me and everyone else I asked about it. I guess it is normal.
  7. Paraffin Alien Win User

Installation Issues

All modern console whether it`s an Xbox or a PlayStation download and install games to the hard drive.

What is your internet connection speed? As this will directly affect how long it takes to download games.

Just be thankful you are not downloading Halo 5 onto a One X, as that is a massive at 107GB.
  8. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Issues Installing???

i solved the problem by installing disc 2 first. then i took the disc out and did disc 1
  9. HG Ezio Win User

Issues Installing???

I'm having the same issue. Put in disk two, clicked A to install and a couple seconds later it says it failed to install please insert disk one.
  10. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Installation Issue

Has the game installed for you guys? I can imagine the issue possibly being the amount of users trying to install the game at once? If it still hasn't worked uninstall the game.
Thema:

Installation Issue

1. Installation Issue - Similar Threads - Installation Issue

2. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues: I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game...
  3. Installation issues with Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Installation issues with Minecraft: I have bought Minecraft on my Microsoft account, but every time I try and run the launcher, it refuses to run, either giving some garage error message or just straight up saying I do not have...
  4. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  5. How to fix xbox installing issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox installing issues?: Whenever I go to install a game or download an update, it only gets to halfway, less than halfway, or more than halfway complete. Then, it stops, and it will never continue updating/installing. I...
  6. How do you fix a disc installation issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you fix a disc installation issue?: I got COD AW a few days ago, it started downloading normally as any other game would be but suddenly when it reaches to a certain percentage point where it stops downloading and no matter how many...
  7. Any suggestions for installation problems, booting up issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any suggestions for installation problems, booting up issues: Hey my Xbox has recently started acting up it randomly stops installing games when downloading, delete games if the game needs an update, and sometimes won’t boot up properly, it would show an...
  8. I am having issues trying to install the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having issues trying to install the Xbox App: Good morning. I've been trying to install the app of the Xbox on my Windows and is not letting me. It saying "Something went wrong" and it does not installed, I have rebooted my PC and even...
  9. Issue with disc installation on WD storage card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with disc installation on WD storage card: Hi, I recently purchased a Western Digital 1TB Storage Expansion Drive for Series X from their official website, and when installing a game from the optical drive to this drive, I get an error...
  10. Mincraft launcer instaling issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft launcer instaling issues: I am having issues installing the launcher. After i click the install button nothing happens. I get no error. Have left it like that for about an hour. https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x87e10001

2. 0x87e10001 xbox error