INSTALLATION IS TERRIBLE!

Discus and support INSTALLATION IS TERRIBLE! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but I am trying to install Forza Motorsport 6 and it is taking FOREVER and I mean FOREVER! I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hey Its Foz, Jul 21, 2017.

  1. Hey Its Foz
    Hey Its Foz Guest

    INSTALLATION IS TERRIBLE!


    I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but I am trying to install Forza Motorsport 6 and it is taking
    FOREVER and I mean FOREVER! I tried to install just the disc portion first by turning my Xbox offline, but.... for some STUPID reason the game installed up to 2% AND JUST STOPPED! IT MADE ME HAVE TO DO ALL OF THE INSTALLATION AT THE SAME TIME! WHICH IS BEING

    SUUUUUUUPER SLOW! THIS IS NOT THE FIRST GAME THAT HAS DONE THIS TO ME BEFORE!

    (P.S. I DON'T THINK IT IS MY INTERNET BECAUSE I DISCONNECTED EVERYTHING ELSE FROM THE INTERNET WHEN DOWNLOADING AND WAS GETTING AROUND 3-4Mbps)





    PLEASE HELP ME SPEED IT UP!

    :)
     
    Hey Its Foz, Jul 21, 2017
    #1
  2. killakane v1
    killakane v1 Guest
    updates

    Terrible machine i've been an xbox fan from the beginning, but the updates and installations are making me lose faith, i'm about to use my xbox one as a door stop and get a PLAYSTATION 4
     
    killakane v1, Jul 21, 2017
    #2
  3. Bawsy74
    Bawsy74 Guest
    Lococycle

    One of the few games I don't think Id even bother installing for free. It just looks absolutely terrible.
     
    Bawsy74, Jul 21, 2017
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    INSTALLATION IS TERRIBLE!

    Hi there,

    please try the following.

    1. Stop the current installation and remove it from queue (and if present in Games section, remove it too)

    2. Power cycle your console via the manual power cycle steps at: Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console Make sure to wait at least 60 seconds before
    powering the console on again

    3. Power on the console again

    4. if you got the game on Disc please set your console to offline.

    5. Start the installation for the game from Disc or if digital online via the Ready to Install section

    6. When on disc, stay disconnected until the game is installed fully then reconnect and it will require an update.

    Keep in mind that Forza is a Big game, if you keep experiencing issues you could also consider restarting your modem and router just to be sure.

    Also you could test your Internet speed via tests online on for example your PC.

    Let us know the results
     
  5. WPAK Win User

    INSTALLATION IS TERRIBLE!

    Hi there,

    please try the following.

    1. Stop the current installation and remove it from queue (and if present in Games section, remove it too)

    2. Power cycle your console via the manual power cycle steps at: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console Make sure to wait at least 60 seconds before
    powering the console on again

    3. Power on the console again

    4. if you got the game on Disc please set your console to offline.

    5. Start the installation for the game from Disc or if digital online via the Ready to Install section

    6. When on disc, stay disconnected until the game is installed fully then reconnect and it will require an update.

    Keep in mind that Forza is a Big game, if you keep experiencing issues you could also consider restarting your modem and router just to be sure.

    Also you could test your Internet speed via tests online on for example your PC.

    Let us know the results
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen to release this April.

    Just don't forget to install it to the HDD or it runs like crap with screen tear and terrible pop up.
  7. Technoguppy Win User

    Wolfenstein the new order won't install

    Downloaded it from Marketplace after several attempts, exceeding my monthly bandwidth allocation but it's installed! Great game, terrible install! I've come to expect better from XBox.
  8. gameshoes3003 Win User

    If GRFS worth $11.90 USD?

    Oh my god... the installer is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.

    No, I don't want to install the game on my C drive. I want it on my D drive!

    But nooo... it doesn't even come with a standard installer, it autoextracts itself into C drive!!!!
  9. Larry Bruce Win User

    Minesweeper freezes up

    I have uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times previous to this conversation and that doesn't help. This new version that was installed without asking me is terrible!!!
Thema:

INSTALLATION IS TERRIBLE!

Loading...
  1. INSTALLATION IS TERRIBLE! - Similar Threads - INSTALLATION TERRIBLE

  2. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  3. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  4. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  5. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  9. Xbox one x hard drive failure. Insiders updates installed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x hard drive failure. Insiders updates installed.: My nephew has asked me to replace his hard drive on his one x. His console had a later update firmware than the currently available public one so I can't just install the latest public osu Is...
  10. No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?

    in XboX Insiders
    No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?: This started happening within the last 2 weeks. Multiple games I have installed on Xbox PC app (now at v2604.1000.32.0) have displayed an issue where they are installed but there is no Play button...