Installation is almost done

Discus and support Installation is almost done in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you have a game disc, please insert it now. Otherwise, make sure the person who purchased the is signed in to xbox live, then choose Finish. Why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by potterstright, May 22, 2014.

  1. Installation is almost done


    If you have a game disc, please insert it now. Otherwise, make sure the person who purchased the is signed in to xbox live, then choose Finish.

    Why?

    I dont hawe my old account anymore with who i installed forza 5 with download key

    :)
     
    potterstright, May 22, 2014
    #1
  2. Installation is almost done

    "I even tried to lunch the game from his profile" - CrayonColors

    Sometimes typos just crack me up.
     
    Goth Vampirella, May 22, 2014
    #2
  3. DeadFall526
    DeadFall526 Guest
    Installation is almost done

    Yea I dont like how every game needs a full install I own 7 games total now and have like %30 of space left .. the hell ??
     
    DeadFall526, May 22, 2014
    #3
  4. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest

    Installation is almost done

    Would you please clarify your issue?
     
    xXCamhawkXx, May 23, 2014
    #4
  5. I have the same issue... this happens on multiple games, although they are installed on the console.

    The installation shows to be 99% complete, but it will never finish the installation. I was unable to play Titanfall due to this error.
     
    TheTerrorBeyond, Jun 2, 2014
    #5
  6. That typically happens when an update is being installed for the game and the console needs a power cycle to complete the update. This happens if you're using the "Instant On" power setting (where you can say "Xbox On" to turn on your console).

    Try doing a power cycle on your Xbox One and that should fix the issue. Here are the steps:

    support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console
     
    Patrick M. Martin, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. TheTerrorBeyond Win User

    Installation is almost done

    I have the same issue... this happens on multiple games, although they are installed on the console.

    The installation shows to be 99% complete, but it will never finish the installation. I was unable to play Titanfall due to this error.
  8. pkvas Win User

    Installation is almost done

    You know you're not supposed to game share like that and you can't just change home consoles whenever you want
  9. PortalTerror365 Win User

    Installation is almost done!

    The game is free at EA Vault btw the free week was for XBL members specially not just for EA members, if i subscribed to EA Access membership will the game be downloaded and this message disappear right ?

    and as long as i know if you're ea access member you will still play these games for free even after the free week.

    i am just asking if this message encountered anyone here, does the subscription causes this ? if yes i would subscribe right away
  10. onyxishere Win User

    Installation is almost done!

    If you purchased the game then you should not see this message (check the Games With Gold section on the console. I believe I saw it on sale).

    If you just downloaded the game during the free week of EA then you will not be able to play it unless you own it as the free time was only during the week of E3.
  11. CrayonColors Win User

    Installation is almost done

    yeah yeah launch lunch same thing
Thema:

Installation is almost done

Loading...
  1. Installation is almost done - Similar Threads - Installation almost done

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  10. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...