Installation "invisible"/disappeared after 90GB on 122GB (Forza horizon 5 pc xbox app)

Discus and support Installation "invisible"/disappeared after 90GB on 122GB (Forza horizon 5 pc xbox app) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to pre-install the Forza Horizon 5 game on the xbox pc app for two days because my internet connection is slow. After some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adriraxor, Nov 13, 2021.

  1. Adriraxor
    Adriraxor Guest

    Installation "invisible"/disappeared after 90GB on 122GB (Forza horizon 5 pc xbox app)


    Hello,

    I've been trying to pre-install the Forza Horizon 5 game on the xbox pc app for two days because my internet connection is slow. After some time I wanted to pause the installation and relaunch the xbox application but after the relaunch it is impossible for me to continue the installation because it does not appear. So I looked on my hard drive or wanted to install the game by surprise 90GB were removed from my hard drive so the data is still there. However seeing that the application is filled with "good ideas" as a user we can not delete or open the folder "WindowsApp" containing our games of the application same as on other platforms
    So I am stuck with an unfinished installation and 90 GB less on my hard drive.

    Can you help me? Thank you.

    :)
     
    Adriraxor, Nov 13, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    Installation "invisible"/disappeared after 90GB on 122GB (Forza horizon 5 pc xbox app)

    It is always a pleasure to be able to help the community.



    You are always welcome.
  3. Adriraxor Win User

    Installation "invisible"/disappeared after 90GB on 122GB (Forza horizon 5 pc xbox app)

    UPDATE 2:
    I opened the windows powershell and typed:
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    at the end of the process I re-opened the xbox application and try to install forza horizon however I get an error 0x00000001.

    And i type :
    Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

    But not resolve the problem when i'm trying to relaunch the installation i'm stuck in "preparation 0%" and after moment it completely disapeared............
  4. Adriraxor Win User

    Installation "invisible"/disappeared after 90GB on 122GB (Forza horizon 5 pc xbox app)

    Hello Mateus,
    thank you for your answer I did step by step what you mentioned and the last solution "Forza Horizon5" non standard to work well thank you,
    have a great day or evening :D
  5. MateusFontana Win User

    Installation "invisible"/disappeared after 90GB on 122GB (Forza horizon 5 pc xbox app)

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. Regarding error 0x00000001, you should try the procedures below.

    Solution 1:

    Open RegEdit as an administrator and delete the following Services:

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices]

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet]

    PC reboot

    Install gaming service like you would normally

    Solution 2:

    Go to Windows settings

    Applications

    Applications and Features

    Look for Gaming Services

    Click on it

    Advanced options

    Tap repair

    Concerning the download not appearing in your Xbox app, please try the procedure below.

    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.

    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.

    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.

    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

    - If that works, the download will probably pick up where it left off.

    *Thanks in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

    Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC

    Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

    If you can't find or install the DLC expansions for Forza Horizon 5 on your PC, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

    Check account and platform compatibility first: Make sure you're using the same Microsoft account on both your Xbox and PC. Also, confirm that the DLC expansions you purchased are compatible with the PC version of Forza Horizon 5. Some DLC may be exclusive to the Xbox console and not available for PC.

    Then verify ownership and installation: On your PC, open the Microsoft Store app and navigate to the Forza Horizon 5 page. Check if the DLC expansions you own are listed as purchased or available for installation. If they appear as your own, try clicking the "Install" button to start the installation process.

    We can also try checking for updates: make sure Forza Horizon 5 and the Microsoft Store app on your PC are up to date. Sometimes updates can resolve compatibility issues and allow DLC to be installed. Launch the Microsoft Store app, click the three dots in the top right corner, and select "Downloads and Updates" to check for available updates.

    If the above has not worked, reinstall the game: If the DLC expansions still do not appear for installation, try uninstalling and reinstalling Forza Horizon 5 on your PC. This can update the game data and allow the DLC to be recognized and installed correctly.

    I hope this helps.

    Best regards.
Thema:

Installation "invisible"/disappeared after 90GB on 122GB (Forza horizon 5 pc xbox app)

Loading...
  1. Installation "invisible"/disappeared after 90GB on 122GB (Forza horizon 5 pc xbox app) - Similar Threads - Installation invisible disappeared

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  10. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...