Installation freezing at 93%

Discus and support Installation freezing at 93% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone please help, tried to install various games on my recently purchased Xbox One but it hits 93% and freezes...any solutions??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by meeting ezza48, May 30, 2014.

  1. Installation freezing at 93%


    Can someone please help, tried to install various games on my recently purchased Xbox One but it hits 93% and freezes...any solutions??

    :)
     
    meeting ezza48, May 30, 2014
    #1
  2. valentingaye
    valentingaye Guest
    Problème d’installation de forza horizon 4 -[Translation - Forza Horizon 4 Installation problem]

    Bonjour j’ai un problème pour installer mon jeu sur ma Xbox One Forza horizon quatre je suis bloqué 93 % de l’installation du jeu pourriez-vous m’aider merci d’avance

    -[Translation -Hello I have a problem to install my game on my Xbox one Forza Horizon four I am stuck at 93% of the installation of the game could you help me thanks in advance]
     
    valentingaye, May 30, 2014
    #2
  3. Soheil1363
    Soheil1363 Guest
    Game Install stuck on 0%

    i've same problem with ryse , install offline & a new problem , offline install stuck in 97% and after 10 min installation stop & when try reconnect and try downloading update the persent going on 90% and begin download update and after 2hour stuck in 93%
    and then again stop installation , any one have this problem?
     
    Soheil1363, May 30, 2014
    #3
  4. kenzie1990 Win User

    Looking for friends!

    Been loading the game for the last 5 hours and it's still at 93% installed, I can open the game but on the game start up menu it simple says game updating: 93% and that the game will launch live at midnight, which has now been and went and I'm still waiting...
    Any ideas?
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

    The blacksmith

    ---

    Sorry everyone, I made a typo on my last post. I accidentally placed " +93 Intelligence " instead of " +93 Strenght ".

    ---
  6. Soheil1363 Win User

    Game Install stuck on 0%

    i've same problem with ryse , install offline & a new problem , offline install stuck in 97% and after 10 min installation stop & when try reconnect and try downloading update the persent going on 90% and begin download update and after 2hour stuck in 93%
    and then again stop installation , any one have this problem?
  7. gooslaps goop Win User

    New Alien Game for Xbox one (exclusive!?)

  8. AdamCline Win User

    It will not give me the achievements I earn

    I have the same problem. Says 93/93 but achievement will not pop. Got a few of them to pop by loading the game on another Win 10 device, but still not getting one to complete.
Thema:

Installation freezing at 93%

Loading...
  1. Installation freezing at 93% - Similar Threads - Installation freezing 93%

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  7. Minecraft Installer for Launcher Freezes

    in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer for Launcher Freezes: I bought minecraft for my laptop and when I try and click “install” on the launcher installer, the entire application freezes up. I’ve checked to make sure that I’m logged in to my minecraft...
  8. Game was freezing in same spot so I reset the OS and now my game says it's installed but...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game was freezing in same spot so I reset the OS and now my game says it's installed but...: The game is elders scroll V Skyrim anniversary edition. It's been glitching in the same spot lately. So I reset the OS but kept all games and data. The console says my game is installed but when I...
  9. Windows 10 freezes after installing any type of GPU driver.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 freezes after installing any type of GPU driver.: Hi all, I have a HD 7990 which I have just bought. I installed drivers no problem and It ran great until two of the fans stopped and the GPU reached 95 degrees momentarily. I powered down the...
  10. Xbox App (Win11) stopped loading game list, can't change install folder, freezes

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Win11) stopped loading game list, can't change install folder, freezes: Hello Suddenly the Xbox app is not working anymore. It can't load the game list and when I try to change folders it tells me "There was a problem loading installation locations. Try gain....