Installation constantly stops upon reaching 34.8% (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Discus and support Installation constantly stops upon reaching 34.8% (Red Dead Redemption 2) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Community, Recently I uninstalled RDR2 because of a bug. Upon trying to reinstall it, the game continued the process normally but suddenly it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ilias Kslr, May 24, 2022.

  1. Ilias Kslr
    Ilias Kslr Guest

    Installation constantly stops upon reaching 34.8% (Red Dead Redemption 2)


    Hello Community,

    Recently I uninstalled RDR2 because of a bug. Upon trying to reinstall it, the game continued the process normally but suddenly it stopped. The installation was constantly restarting but it still failed. It wouldn't get past 29.48 GBs. Also, I think I heard a clicking noise (HDD or fan issue?) although I am not entirely sure about that, I have tried clearing the local save files and resetting my Xbox but the issue still persists. Is there any possible solution to this problem?
    Installation constantly stops upon reaching 34.8% (Red Dead Redemption 2) [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Ilias Kslr, May 24, 2022
    #1
  2. Ilias Kslr Win User

    Installation constantly stops upon reaching 34.8% (Red Dead Redemption 2)

    Thanks for your help, my issue has been resolved! I didn't know you could install games from a disc remotely, I thought it was only available for digital purchases. Apart from RDR2, I also installed Forza Horizon 3 which was also damaged.
  3. Ilias Kslr Win User

    Installation constantly stops upon reaching 34.8% (Red Dead Redemption 2)

    I tried that but it still gives me the error. It might be a disc problem or maybe the Xbox disc reader can't recognize it from a certain point and thus can't transfer it to either the internal or external drive. Nevertheless, thanks for your suggestion!
  4. Ilias Kslr Win User

    Installation constantly stops upon reaching 34.8% (Red Dead Redemption 2)

    I have an Xbox One (Refurbished - Original) and yes I have tried all of the aforementioned methods.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Installation constantly stops upon reaching 34.8% (Red Dead Redemption 2)

    Hello, Ilias. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

    What Xbox console do you have?

    Also, when you say that you reset your Xbox, do you mean a power reset (unpluging cables, waiting a few minutes and plugin again) or a factory reset?

    Waiting for your answers, my friend.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Installation constantly stops upon reaching 34.8% (Red Dead Redemption 2)

    This is a disc game, right? Please try this:

    First, let's clear your Xbox local data and cache:

    Press the Xbox Button > My Games and Apps > See All > Manage Queue > Queue > Click on Cancel All > Clear The Queue

    Press the Xbox Button > System > Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games (Note: Just do this if your saves are saved in the cloud, else they'll be lost)

    Press the Xbox Button > Settings > System Settings > Storage.

    Highlight a storage device > Press Y > It will open Device Options > Select Clear System Cache.

    After that, please try to install the game remotely:

    - Eject your game disc.

    - Go to Settings > Devices & Connections > Remote Feature > Enable Remote Features.

    - Do a Power Reset on the console:

    Power Reset:

    1. If you have an external HD, please unplug it and let it unplugged for testing purposes.

    ​​​2. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    3. Unplug all the cables (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 5 minutes.

    4. After 5 minutes, plug all the cables in again (except for the external HD) and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console.
    ​​

    - Download the Xbox Mobile App and sign in to it.

    - Search your game on Xbox Mobile App.

    - Select Download To Console.

    - After the download and installation is done, insert your game disc half way to the console. You will feel that the console is pulling the game disc in. Hold it for a second and then release the game disc.

    See how it goes and please let me know.
Thema:

Installation constantly stops upon reaching 34.8% (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Loading...
  1. Installation constantly stops upon reaching 34.8% (Red Dead Redemption 2) - Similar Threads - Installation constantly stops

  2. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  3. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  4. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  5. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: Split from this thread. I am having this problem too, I play on Xbox one s, i’ve restarted my Xbox, hard reset my xbox with and without saving my games and apps, cleared my cache, hard powered...
  8. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: and I have no clue why I can’t install, I have followed all the steps in troubleshooting and yet it still won’t instal, help me please? 258f0322-578e-420b-ab3d-f560b9e98447
  9. Xbox app asks me to constantly re-install game services and doesn't detect installed games

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app asks me to constantly re-install game services and doesn't detect installed games: Xbox app keeps constantly re-downloading Game Services and doesn't detect my installed games. I tried eliminating gaming services and the xbox app through commands and reinstalling, as this was...
  10. How do i fix my installation constantly stopping on its own

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix my installation constantly stopping on its own: Both digital and disc games constantly stop installing by themselves, how do i fix it? 8fb9ba1a-e251-41c2-8464-def4903949d1