Install language packages on XBOX One

Discus and support Install language packages on XBOX One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks for making Batman Origins compatible on XBOX One! The game itself works fine. Now I found out that there is a menu item for installing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EuleFungus70192, Sep 13, 2017.

  1. Install language packages on XBOX One


    Thanks for making Batman Origins compatible on XBOX One! The game itself works fine.

    Now I found out that there is a menu item for installing additional languages. I'm asked to insert the language disk. As soon as I eject the game disk the game is terminated.

    Just inserting the language disk will lead to an error message that the game disk is required to play the game.

    :)
     
    EuleFungus70192, Sep 13, 2017
    #1
  2. batman arkham origins xbox one

    i bought batman arkham origins from xbox 360 for xbox one

    because it was soon available. it's two cds

    the first is the campaign and etc ...

    the second cd has the audio package, with it I can play the dubbed game

    when I put the first cd and go in the same menu

    I click on install audio package and asks me to insert the second cd, only before I even insert the second cd

    the home screen

    to someone help me
     
    Evertonsantos92, Sep 13, 2017
    #2
  3. How to change the Xbox account name and how to change the country and language

    7 year old got minecraft on xbox one and somehow changed the language from English to ??? and now we cant change it back. We were told to de install and re install but comes back in same language. Aghhhh! Can anyone help?
     
    MoldyAbyss70580, Sep 13, 2017
    #3
  4. Eletricdrum Win User

    Languages packages

    Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

    For games that have an in game option to change language just locate the menu and change to your preferred language

    For games that depends on external language packages, it would be best to contact the developer for information if the language packages are available for use with Xbox one retro compatibility.
  5. Evertonsantos92 Win User

    batman arkham origins xbox one

    i bought batman arkham origins from xbox 360 for xbox one

    because it was soon available. it's two cds

    the first is the campaign and etc ...

    the second cd has the audio package, with it I can play the dubbed game

    when I put the first cd and go in the same menu

    I click on install audio package and asks me to insert the second cd, only before I even insert the second cd

    an error appears
    installer: foreign language

    impossible to load foreign language data

    the console automatically returns to
    the home screen

    to someone help me
  6. VampyOcean1520 Win User

    XBoX language packages

    You would have to download a pack of language
  7. XBF Ezra G Win User

    XBoX language packages

    Hi Mocha,

    For more information on Xbox languages and regions check out:
    Xbox One Locales FAQ
    .

    I hope this helps!
  8. MochaBl Win User

    XBoX language packages

    Thanks but not really useful to solve this topic, which is an XBox One’s Microsoft specific Software issue and problem not really present in other products sold from XBox competitor’s in China
Thema:

Install language packages on XBOX One

Loading...
  1. Install language packages on XBOX One - Similar Threads - Install language packages

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...: So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status that it shows English United Kingdom...
  10. Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default

    in XBoX on Windows
    Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default: I recently installed the Japanese language pack so that I could type Japanese characters when I wanted/needed, as it is a language I am currently studying. However, I noticed that all the Windows...