Install gold free games question.

Discus and support Install gold free games question. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you add for 360 and orginal xbox install button under the price without using xbox 360 market and my credit card please thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XboxBuginhead, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Install gold free games question.

Can you add for 360 and orginal xbox install button under the price without using xbox 360 market and my credit card please thanks.

:)

XboxBuginhead, Dec 27, 2018
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Good day

I would suggest you post it on here

http://xbox.uservoice.com

As we in the forums cant do anything in regards to the system.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Why can't I play the digital games I own?

If the digital games in question were free games with gold you need gold membership to play them again
  4. ngocphi Win User

'You have no valid payment options on file.'

For games for gold there is no charge

therefore the balance isnt the issue

games for gold are free for gold members the previous post already answered your question
  5. Wastedmind37 Win User

Xbox live gold, batman telltale.

Hi , did that allow you to install the free game with gold?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

How do I buy Xbox Gold Games with a shared Gold account?

Hi Sakeru,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on getting the free games. Unfortunately, the one with the Xbox live gold subscription needs to obtain them first. Once done, then you can install them from the ready to install. Reason it wont
    let your account is you do not have the gold subscription. Once the account gets them, then they act as owned games and are sharable.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Install gold free games question. - Similar Threads - Install gold free

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  5. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  6. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  7. Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install: How the [mod removed] do I get the game to install the Year One Pass I am on Xbox One Series X and all I get is the Base Game - and UbiCrap has only provided a flyer/slip/printout thing with a...
  8. Gold Rush not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold Rush not installing: Gold rush the game installation stuck at 65.3% with internet connection. ac7b7a59-0d1d-4ecc-bc74-bfc42018f88c
  9. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...: I have already followed your steps to the same question but it still doesn’t want to work. I’m lookinh forward to play the dlc but it just doesn’t want to work. bb9b0733-1ce7-471b-8a40-6d0362f4b905
  10. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...: I had installed the forsaken pack for Destiny 2, but when I had tried to use it on destiny 2 it hadn't processed that I had installed it. I have tried a variety of things such as reinstalling it,...