Install game to another drive?

Discus and support Install game to another drive? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought Forza Horizon 5, not enough room to install to my pc, but I have a drive for my games that has room. How do I install the game to the other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CjDub09, Nov 12, 2021.

  1. CjDub09
    CjDub09 Guest

    Install game to another drive?


    Bought Forza Horizon 5, not enough room to install to my pc, but I have a drive for my games that has room. How do I install the game to the other drive?

    :)
     
    CjDub09, Nov 12, 2021
    #1
  2. CjDub09 Win User

    Install game to another drive?

    Ah, so I'd have to buy another drive, after paying 100 dollars for the game. Well hopefully my xbox one still works I guess.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

    Install game to another drive?

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. If you're talking about an EXTERNAL HD, not all games will work for it, but you can still install it on it, to do this follow the instructions in the article below.

    https://windowsloop.com/install-xbox-game-pass-...

    *Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. Yuhao Li - MSFT Win User

    Installation on another Drive.

    Hello, CrazyCorrs

    Welcome to Microsoft Community.

    Have you followed the suggestions in Forza Horizon's official site to troubleshoot the installation issue?

    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

    Especially those related to Windows security settings, drivers and software conflicts?

    If the issue persists, submit a ticket to the developers so that you can get further assistance. You can find the steps here: About Support – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

    Disclaimer: Microsoft provides no assurances and/or warranties, implied or otherwise, and is not responsible for the information you receive from the third-party linked sites or any support related to technology.

    Let me know if you have any other concerns.

    Best regards

    Yuhao Li

    Microsoft Community Technical Support
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

    Not enough storage

    The hard drive that it is installed on is likely full. He'll need to either move R^ Siege to another hard drive or move another game over to free up some space on the hard drive that R6 Siege is installed on.
  6. SammyVS Win User

    Error Code 0x80073CF9 when trying to install Halo Wars on PC

    Can you install other games? And have you tried to install this game on another drive on your PC?
Thema:

Install game to another drive?

Loading...
  1. Install game to another drive? - Similar Threads - Install game another

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  5. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  6. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  7. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  8. I did a reset on my main M.2 drive, how do i add a game already installed on another drive...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a reset on my main M.2 drive, how do i add a game already installed on another drive...: *note* since then I moved the full game to that clean drive in Xbox folder (fresh Windows 11 install) I can load up and play the game if I open it directly from the folder location however Xbox...
  9. All games were installed to WindowsApps-Folder. How can i move them to another location, so...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    All games were installed to WindowsApps-Folder. How can i move them to another location, so...: When installing every game, i can select a drive. This works fine but the games will not install to my own folder like (C:\XboxGames). They installed to WindowsApps Folder on the selected drive....
  10. Xbox PC app will not install any games, Or move them to another drive.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app will not install any games, Or move them to another drive.: If I try to install Fallout 76 it says "PC ran into an issue installing" This started happening after I tried to make a new install folder for Xbox games, I've tried many different games and they...