Insiders vs. Ambassadors: A Few Questions

Discus and support Insiders vs. Ambassadors: A Few Questions in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a couple of questions regarding the Xbox Ambassadors Program. I’d appreciate your assistance! • Is Discord to Ambassadors as Reddit is to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChaserSTL, Jun 17, 2019.

1. /u/ChaserSTL
    /u/ChaserSTL Guest

I have a couple of questions regarding the Xbox Ambassadors Program. I’d appreciate your assistance!

• Is Discord to Ambassadors as Reddit is to Insiders?

XB probably operates a Discord server for Insiders and vice-versus but I’m looking to determine what method of inter-communication is the ‘official’ platform. I know this is a surface question and I should be ashamed of myself asking and not looking it up myself, but hey - it’s Monday morning, folks!

• Is there, and if so where, is the line drawn for crossover questions/suggestions such as this one being posted here?

Here’s an example: I’ve seen other OP’ers here expressing the desire to have more visual recognition among the greater Xbox community that they are an Insider - a view I share. I don’t want to step on any toes one way or another, but I can envision times where there’s an Ambassadors Program-type question that I’m want to solicit an Insider’s viewpoint for the answer.

Regrettably, I’ve thrown most of my Xbox Do-Good’er energies into the Insider Program at the expense of the Ambassadors, but many moons ago I also assisted the community more directly. Back then, I didn’t have the confidence in my knowledge to feel comfortable about my skills. Not saying that I’m infallible by any means but what I don’t know I have the resources and knowledge to find (although this situation probably doesn’t give you much confidence in that statement.)

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and please feel free to offer any insights regarding your personal Insider-Ambassador experiences that may be helpful.

submitted by /u/ChaserSTL
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChaserSTL, Jun 17, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Insiders and Offline System Updates (OSU) files

Here's a question...Why are Ambassadors advising to use OSU's prior to determining if the gamer is in the Insiders preview program?

The Insider MUST leave the preview before even attempting to use OSU's.
  3. Gupx UK Win User

Rewards for achievements on Xbox.

Do you not think Microsoft gives enough away to the community with:

Microsoft rewards

Ambassadors

Insider program

Expert zone

to name a few!!!
  4. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Why am I not able to simply download the Open Beta Battlefield V without the “Get EA Access” option ?

Also, are you an XBOX Insider testing out the new EA Access app?

Both of these questions will help fellow Ambassadors try and point you in the right direction
  5. voteDC Win User

Few questions about the Xbox Ambassador program.

[quote user="SprintStore"]

First off let me say sorry just in case this is in the wrong section :p

1. I have been answering questions and still can not find the Ambassador Forum section[/quote]You wont see the Ambassador Section of the forum until you have the badge, which leads us to question 2.

[quote user="SprintStore"]2. I can't see my icon.

If anyone can help me out it will be greatly appreciated. [/quote]Send an email to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or a message to the account
    XboxAmbassadors.

Explain there that you are in the program but have not yet received the forum icon.
  6. Murderstyle75 Win User

Few questions about the Xbox Ambassador program.

have you looked on your Windows Live Messenger to see if you had a friends request for the Ambassador Chat? Perhaps now days they want to see how many people actually pay attention to this before giving you access and your icon.
Thema:

1. Insiders vs. Ambassadors: A Few Questions - Similar Threads - Insiders Ambassadors Few

2. What's the point in being an Xbox insider?

in XboX Insiders
    What's the point in being an Xbox insider?: Not trolling as I've been in the programme for over a decade but these days it feels like being an insider is less valued than ever. I've been alpha skip ahead or equivalent for a lot of this time...
  3. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2404.240325-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2404.240325-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. No se cierra cuenta insider mas de 72 horas

in XboX Insiders
    No se cierra cuenta insider mas de 72 horas: Ya pasaron mas de 72 horas y no se quita las actualizaciones insider para poderla regalar, ayuda submitted by /u/Even-Hornet3702 [link] [comments]
  6. estou tentando encerrar minha conta Xbox insider mas não consigo

in XboX Insiders
    estou tentando encerrar minha conta Xbox insider mas não consigo: Este fim de semana decidi encerrar minha conta no xbox insider por conta de alguns bugs que percebi que estava apresentando em meu Xbox Series S, quero que meu console volte a atualização padrão...
  7. Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...

in XboX Insiders
    Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...: Preciso de uma atualização offline insider, pois no site da Microsoft não tem e estou com o console parado devido a um erro de atualização, um desrespeito com usuário insider, se alguém tiver,...
  8. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Omega (2404.240321-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Omega (2404.240321-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2404.240321-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2404.240321-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]