Insiders series x unable.to update and connect to Xbox live

Discus and support Insiders series x unable.to update and connect to Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know I'm supposed to post on reddit r/xboxinsiders HOWEVER Everytime I post it says unable to post Been going on for 5 hours unable to post I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ngocphi, Sep 25, 2022.

1. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

I know I'm supposed to post on reddit r/xboxinsiders

HOWEVER

Everytime I post it says unable to post

Been going on for 5 hours unable to post

I'm getting error 80070570

I resent my console without deleting my apps or games

And I reset my network settings and router

Unpluged my console for 40 seconds to be safe and still.same error

This has been happening 9hours

Only error is the watchdogs 2 connectivity

:)

ngocphi, Sep 25, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Yep still not able to sign jn as of last night going to check now

Was busy last night with my Nintendo switch issues along with this alpha issue

And no answers from reddedit

Newer questions have been answered already lol and their is only 1 after me go figure

I tried my hotspot mobile data last night nada

It's not the network failing I managed fo connect to WiFi and Xbox live just cant update which prevents me from recovering or signing in

One option I'm currently doing installing insiders hub into my pc and removing the consoles it's really really slowly pending

Still hasn't downloaded on my pc
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, well. At least you are able to use the console again
    A bit bummer having to download everything again, but at least the console is fine
  4. ngocphi Win User

Yeah finally download and removed the console

Well now a new problem won't update csuse mine is higher then officsl lll ontop of losing insider skip ahead status lol

And yesh still stuck at update

Cany even fsctory reset without connecting online lol

Ok factory (HARD ) retry.since soft didn't do a thing.

And it works

Man now I gotta DOWNLOAD everything lol

My weekend is so peachy
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Probably that's the reason, some subreddits has karma or "when an account was created" restrictions to post (probably to avoid bots or trolling accounts)

Are you still not able to sign in with your account on the console?
    And, this can be a bit dumb but are you able to test with a different wifi network? (You can try sharing mobile data via wifi hotspot)
    Just to see if that helps
  6. ngocphi Win User

Ys from. Reddit looks like.few people.but.not.alot

Sp.I did.a hard factory reset.lost all my data is lost jm back in and on insiders

Can't wait for my steam deck valve is having a backlog of shipping to Canada lol and just canada lol
Thema:

1. Insiders series x unable.to update and connect to Xbox live - Similar Threads - Insiders series unable

2. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  3. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  4. Xbox series X Beta insider SSiD Wi-Fi network not available.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X Beta insider SSiD Wi-Fi network not available.: In the past two weeks, I have observed that I frequently wake up needing to reconfigure my WiFi by setting up the wireless network again. While the WiFi may be unavailable for the initial 5-10...
  5. If water got in my xbox series s and i got it all out and dried the inside of it,would it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If water got in my xbox series s and i got it all out and dried the inside of it,would it...: I would hope that it would be okay to play on after it dries 82dfe8d5-10ca-4783-8521-0edb3c1a438e
  6. Can’t setup my xbox series x, it was with a xbox insider uodate on it.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t setup my xbox series x, it was with a xbox insider uodate on it.: My Xbox was in the insider program and after a power loss it couldnt connect with the internet anymore. So stupid me resetted the xbox just to make it worse because now i csnt get past the setup...
  7. Alpha ring insider xbox series and xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring insider xbox series and xbox one: Hello,now i preview beta ring,please help me get into the alpha ring,because as far as i know, you can only get there by invitation, thanks you in advance. I want to help test the performance of...
  8. Series X started shutting off and resetting due to Insider Skip Ahead update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X started shutting off and resetting due to Insider Skip Ahead update?: So my original Series x starting shutting down and restarting two days ago no matter what game I was playing so all the online forums said it was overheating so I started and shipped to MS repair#...
  9. Unable to update Xbox Series X, Previous Owner enrolled in Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update Xbox Series X, Previous Owner enrolled in Insider Program: Hello, hoping to recieve some support for this. I have an Xbox Series X that when started goes through an update process and then gives the error "There was a problem with the update". It gives...
  10. I joined insider on my series s but I don't know how to get the updates.

in XboX Insiders
    I joined insider on my series s but I don't know how to get the updates.: Hello r/xboxinsiders I had a question because I joined insider on my xbox and have no idea how to install the update. submitted by /u/Shutup1245891 [link] [comments]