Insiders Ring specifically Alpha question

Discus and support Insiders Ring specifically Alpha question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been on Insiders Beta ring for years now but have been hoping to upgrade to alpha skip ahead. Can anyone give advice? Is there a way to progress... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/b_w_g, May 14, 2026.

  1. /u/b_w_g
    /u/b_w_g Guest

    Insiders Ring specifically Alpha question


    I’ve been on Insiders Beta ring for years now but have been hoping to upgrade to alpha skip ahead. Can anyone give advice? Is there a way to progress or is it only by luck of the draw? I’d love to do more testing on features.

    submitted by /u/b_w_g
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/b_w_g, May 14, 2026
    #1
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Xbox captures are completely broken?

    Are you in a Insider preview ring?

    If so, which ring. ASA, Alpha Beta or Omega?
  3. xNikolex Win User

    Xbox streaming preview

    You need to either be in the uk or us and be an xbox insider on ring beta, alpha or alpha skip ahead.
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Alpha Skip Ahead Insider Group Application issue

    Be sure to read the Reddit Xbox Insider FAQ when to visit the Reddit Insider forum. All the requirements for Insider preview rings are listed in there. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha rings are invite only.
  5. Arminator Win User

    What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

    Hello,

    i am from Germany ....

    Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

    But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

    What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

    Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

    This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

    Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

    You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

    So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    How do I stop constant Xbox one updates

    If you were an insider in the alpha ring updates are nearly daily, you should withdraw from the insider program or reduce your ring for fewer updates
Thema:

Insiders Ring specifically Alpha question

Loading...
  1. Insiders Ring specifically Alpha question - Similar Threads - Insiders Ring specifically

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  6. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  7. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  8. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  9. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  10. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...