Insider

Discus and support Insider in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I present a problem with the updates, when trying to perform the update in step 3 the Xbox shuts down, restart the xbox as new and in the data... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by supergear5, Sep 16, 2018.

  1. supergear5
    supergear5 Guest

    Insider


    :)
     
    supergear5, Sep 16, 2018
    #1
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Inside

    Loving it, some cracking little levels so far and some very tense moments all made better with some great sound and visuals.

    The wait was worth it!
     
    King Tones, Sep 16, 2018
    #2
  3. McNab
    McNab Guest
    Inside

    Same here. For me, that point was when gravity was introduced and you started having to take leaps of faith in order to hit various switches.

    I bought Inside last night and played about an hour of it so far. It reminds me a lot of the earlier limbo levels, so I'm enjoying it. Great atmosphere and gorgeous graphical style.
     
    McNab, Sep 16, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

    Insider

    Hi Supergear5,

    I'm sorry to hear about the update issue.

    To opt out of the Xbox One preview program simply click
    here.


    This will direct you on how to remove your device from the program.

    Best Wishes
     
    XBF Leslie D, Sep 18, 2018
    #4
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

    Insider

    Hi Supergear5,

    I'm sorry to hear about the update issue.

    To opt out of the Xbox One preview program simply click
    here.


    This will direct you on how to remove your device from the program.

    Best Wishes
  6. Saeleth Win User

    Insider

    Sorry, I am a little confused, would you be able to provide a bit if additional detail?

    There is a "Quest" in the Xbox Insider Program that asks Insiders to:

    1. Go to the Xbox Community Forums

    2. Browse existing threads

    3. Upvote a thread

    4. Sign in with our Xbox account and create a new thread or reply to an existing thread

    5. Return to the Xbox Insider Hub on our Xbox to finish the Quest

    CarvedFlea17 and Little 3vil were both fulfilling request 4. The Quest is ending in about a day and this thread would have no context, so I figured I'd explain for posterity's sake.
    Much appreciated, thank you for the clarification :)
  7. Saeleth Win User

    Insider

    Sorry, I am a little confused, would you be able to provide a bit if additional detail?
  8. Wishcatcher Win User

    Insider

  9. GustavoRS14 Win User

    Insider

    You can Go to Reddit and go on Xbox Insiders forum, and You can also cancel your console subscription on Xbox Insider and subscribe It again.
Thema:

Insider

Loading...
  1. Insider - Similar Threads - Insider

  2. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  3. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  4. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  5. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  6. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  7. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  8. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  10. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...