Insider team, are there any plans for an Insider Hub for mobile?

Discus and support Insider team, are there any plans for an Insider Hub for mobile? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just curious... submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MisterCreepzTTV, Sep 28, 2019.

  1. Insider team, are there any plans for an Insider Hub for mobile?

    /u/MisterCreepzTTV, Sep 28, 2019
    #1
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

    External Hard Drive not updating

  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    My Xbox shutdown when I use mouse and keyboard

    Are you an Xbox Insider by any chance. If so, then report the issue using the insider hub. That way the correct team can fix the issue.

    If you are not, then try just having the keyboard and mouse plugged into the xbox and try again.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

    Insider hub

    It will depend on which tier you are on how many quizzes and surveys you will receive. The type of games you play will also affect the frequency of the quizzes and surveys.
  5. Tenjoseslash Win User

    Insider hub

    For alpha preview yes they come in waves, because is a lot of players want to trying alpha ring...

    If you dont want to wait, always have Delta or Beta Ring. On both of that you get accepted with no time of wait.
  6. GustavoRS14 Win User

    Insider hub

    Post your coment in Reddit, there is a forum for Xbox Insiders, someone may help You there
Thema:

Insider team, are there any plans for an Insider Hub for mobile?

Loading...
  1. Insider team, are there any plans for an Insider Hub for mobile? - Similar Threads - Insider team are

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  7. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  8. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  9. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  10. Hallo Xbox, Insider Programm Teams, ich möchte gerne ein Feedback um meinem Xbox Profil...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hallo Xbox, Insider Programm Teams, ich möchte gerne ein Feedback um meinem Xbox Profil...: Hallo Xbox Insider Team, ich bin aktives Mitglied im Insider-Programm und nehme regelmäßig an Vorschauen und Tests teil. Besonders interessieren mich die Abzeichen wie das Bronze-, Silber- oder...