Insider team appreciation post. Thank you!

Discus and support Insider team appreciation post. Thank you! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With all the posts and pictures shown on the subreddit lately of the new store, UI changes, small features, etc being made, I just wanted to say thank... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrXboxBuds, Sep 22, 2020.

  1. Insider team appreciation post. Thank you!


    With all the posts and pictures shown on the subreddit lately of the new store, UI changes, small features, etc being made, I just wanted to say thank you to the Insider team.

    Thanks for all the hard work that you guys do to improve the Xbox Experience. Thank you for revamping the store, thanks for listening to our feature requests every Friday on the Feature Request Friday post, thanks for letting us be part of the testing so we can get it working as best as it can before it goes public. Also having bragging rights of having the new features first doesn't hurt Insider team appreciation post. Thank you! ;)

    I can't wait to see what features, ideas, etc you have planned for the next generation.

    submitted by /u/MrXboxBuds
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/MrXboxBuds, Sep 22, 2020
    #1
  2. Miguel Campos Win User

    Dolby atmos not working and receiver showing multi channel in.

    I have a similar problem, and I am not part of the Insider program. There are similar posts by others, will appreciate if the team takes a look at this.
  3. Wreath of Khan Win User

    Controller Disconnect One X

    Hi, would you post this in the insider preview general discussion area. I think the development team would be interested in your replication.
    Posted there thanks.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

    Problem with the Console

    Hey there!

    Thanks for posting. Since you mentioned that you are an Xbox Insider, you will want to post this over in our

    Xbox Insider forums
    for further assistance from the appropriate team. Hope this gets sorted soon!
  5. Kathy A. Win User

    Can I hide my Xbox gold badge on my profile

    Hello,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

    The best people you can ask on how to hide this Xbox Gold Badge from your profile are the Xbox Insider support team. Please submit a report or check the steps on how to send one by checking this article:

    A New Report a Problem Experience Is Available to Xbox Insiders Starting Today! - Xbox Wire

    We appreciate your efforts and test you are doing in improving Xbox experience. Thank you!

    Sincerely,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub stuck on loading screen

    You should post this on the Xbox Insiders reddit page. That way the insiders team can fix it.
Thema:

Insider team appreciation post. Thank you!

Loading...
  1. Insider team appreciation post. Thank you! - Similar Threads - Insider team appreciation

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  4. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  9. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  10. Hallo Xbox, Insider Programm Teams, ich möchte gerne ein Feedback um meinem Xbox Profil...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hallo Xbox, Insider Programm Teams, ich möchte gerne ein Feedback um meinem Xbox Profil...: Hallo Xbox Insider Team, ich bin aktives Mitglied im Insider-Programm und nehme regelmäßig an Vorschauen und Tests teil. Besonders interessieren mich die Abzeichen wie das Bronze-, Silber- oder...