(insider staff) so no more console updates in 2021

Discus and support (insider staff) so no more console updates in 2021 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i'm wondering if there are still updates planned for this year submitted by /u/kinghalo34 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kinghalo34, Dec 24, 2021.

  1. (insider staff) so no more console updates in 2021


    i'm wondering if there are still updates planned for this year

    submitted by /u/kinghalo34
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/kinghalo34, Dec 24, 2021
    #1
  2. sanrain_0 Win User

    ask

    one more question what date of august 2021 should i check for new features on xbox insider build
  3. zapar25059 Win User

    Xbox black screen after update 7/9/2021

  4. SpyShadow Win User

    Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after last update

    Hello, are any of the people affected part of the the Xbox Insider builds? If so please report the issue inside of the Xbox Insider app.

    If not you can also report at support.xbox.com. The more who report the more it confirms if this is indeed an issue in the latest console update.
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

    ask a question

  6. Justindegraff Win User

    ask

    Hi What Month of 2021 will new store come to all xbox consoles insider build submit exe to store https://www.theverge.com/2021/4/20/22393655/microsoft-windows-app-store-overhaul-apps-games-rumor
Thema:

(insider staff) so no more console updates in 2021

Loading...
  1. (insider staff) so no more console updates in 2021 - Similar Threads - insider staff more

  2. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  7. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  8. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  9. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  10. A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders: Hey XBOX Insiders! Just wanted to call your attention to the below, which appeared in the Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead system update release notes yesterday. The main thing to be aware of is you...