Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

Discus and support Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Minimum-Ad4573, Sep 10, 2026.

  1. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital


    am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it was even out. I’d like to actually try it

    submitted by /u/Minimum-Ad4573
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Minimum-Ad4573, Sep 10, 2026
    #1
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

    Game collector what is the best option ?

    Digital 100% for me. Changing discs seems like such an old concept lol. I've been 100% digital since mid-2015.
  3. abeblil Win User

    Why has US 2 Games for Gold and other Countrys only 1.

    Hi, wondering why the xbox one game for gold has not changed since august 2014, the game available Crimson Dragon was available mid august?
  4. bertm1975 Win User

    The Pinball Arcade Still isn't on XBLA.

    Should be in mid or late August if the rumors are true and Microsoft will let companies self publish. Pinball Arcade was pulled after publisher Crave folded and the makers of the game have no publishers at this time. They have stated this should change in
    mid to late August, although this is a rumor and still no official word from Microsoft.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    0x803f800b error code. Says need subscription, but we have one

    That's why I should've asked that earlier. Just a friendly reminder though that on Xbox Series S it's an All-Digital game console which means that the reason why you're experiencing the issue is due to the license of the game. Since it is a disc game, the disc needs to be inside the console in your case since it's a digital console you need to re-purchase the digital version.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    How much gamerscoer you earned so far this month?

    since mid august,so roughly a month i have earned just over 8000gs!

    and yes before you ask mostly very easy games.
Thema:

Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

Loading...
  1. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital - Similar Threads - Insider since mid

  2. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  7. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  8. Xbox stuck on update since Feb 14? (insider)

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stuck on update since Feb 14? (insider): I’m enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program and have not received any system updates since February 14, 2026. My console is still running OS version 10.0.26100.7010 (xb_flt_2602ge.260212-1010), with...
  9. I am on insider on my xbox one x since 2021 and now I can't leave

    in XboX Insiders
    I am on insider on my xbox one x since 2021 and now I can't leave: Hello, My Xbox One X has been stuck running Insider Omega builds (xb_flt) continuously since 2 September 2021, when it first received an Insider update. Every system update since then has been an...
  10. Not part of the insider program anymore, haven't been since my Xbox one and I was only in...

    in XboX Insiders
    Not part of the insider program anymore, haven't been since my Xbox one and I was only in...: and never the update preview. I never enrolled my current console, the Series X in the program so why do I have the new hub feature? Apparently this new feature is exclusive to the insiders...