Insider request or if it's a feature idk

Discus and support Insider request or if it's a feature idk in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Add kick streaming support, since RIP mixer is gone and Facebook mixer is gone, twitch is only connection. Add kick streaming support. Not sure if its... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Annual-Demand-7434, Aug 1, 2023.

  1. Insider request or if it's a feature idk


    Add kick streaming support, since RIP mixer is gone and Facebook mixer is gone, twitch is only connection. Add kick streaming support. Not sure if its a feature or insider request.

    submitted by /u/Annual-Demand-7434
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Annual-Demand-7434, Aug 1, 2023
    #1
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

    Xbox achievements improvement

    You can make a feature request trought the Insider Program!
  3. bowski477 Win User

    Snap

    You can post feature requests and feedback in the
    Xbox Insider subreddit
    . There is a specific feature request thread every week there.
  4. bowski477 Win User

    Feature Request

    You can post feature requests over in the Xbox Insider subreddit here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/ Every week there is a new feature request thread stickied
    to the top of the sub.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    Is there any way that users can install language pack into xbox gamepass PC games that no not support certain languages?

    I don't think this is possible at the moment, but it certainly sounds like a feature that would be useful for a lot of people. It might be worth putting it as a request in the Xbox Insiders weekly feature request thread, it's the ideal place to make new
    suggestions: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  6. bowski477 Win User

    Xbox Scarlett 21:9 / Ultrawide monitor support

Thema:

Insider request or if it's a feature idk

Loading...
  1. Insider request or if it's a feature idk - Similar Threads - Insider request feature

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments]
  6. That's probably a dumb question but can I request access for the alpha tier for xbox insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    That's probably a dumb question but can I request access for the alpha tier for xbox insider?: Seems like only that tier seems to be updated regularly unlike all the other tiers which updated like once monthly. And I want to see how it's different compared to all the others. submitted by...
  7. Requesting a spot in the Xbox Insider Program for iOS

    in XboX Insiders
    Requesting a spot in the Xbox Insider Program for iOS: I have a plethora of game clips I’m trying to download, but every time I try to download them from my Xbox app on my phone, I keep getting the same error “Try again in a bit. Something went...
  8. does xbox hear the requests made in xbox insiders requests?

    in XboX Insiders
    does xbox hear the requests made in xbox insiders requests?: i requested some things in the 1th agust request session like add various pcs launchers on xbox pc app add steam and epic and battle net store on xbox pc app and revive killer instinct and hear...
  9. 7 year insider & only one request

    in XboX Insiders
    7 year insider & only one request: Why? Why can we re-map everything on an Xbox controller except muting a microphone? There should be no need for me to buy a specific cord, that has a physical attatchment in order to quickly mute...
  10. XBOX Insider request: profile streaks

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider request: profile streaks: So every week I diligently answer the XI activities quest... And I've managed to get as many as 45 concurrent weeks in a row - multiple years in a row... And then I inevitably go on vacation or...