Insider reporting tool issues
Discus and support Insider reporting tool issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having a issue with report problem set up, It says to upload queue when it does not bother me? I have searched for said queue, nothing to be found? So... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThankfulOwl, Jul 12, 2018.
Thema:
Insider reporting tool issues
Loading...
-
Insider reporting tool issues - Similar Threads - Insider reporting tool
-
Leaving the insider beta preview
in XboX InsidersLeaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games... -
Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?
in XboX InsidersIs it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments] -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting
in XboX InsidersRegression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments] -
Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years
in XboX InsidersMissing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the... -
Insider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.
in XboX InsidersInsider Hub, -Rushes. Where & How To Report Issues & Bugs.: Hello, I have been recently trying out the story’s they have under the (Rushes) application in the Insiders Hub. When I get to the second part of the story’s I loose sound and audio. But the texts... -
Xbox Insider: Store menu bar missing + Report a problem QR code not working
in XboX InsidersXbox Insider: Store menu bar missing + Report a problem QR code not working: I’m part of the Xbox Insider program (Preview build) and I’m experiencing some issues after the latest update. First, the Xbox Store seems to be broken. The menu bar/navigation is completely... -
Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?
in XboX InsidersShould I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider... -
Xbox insider “Reactive Voice Reporting”
in XboX InsidersXbox insider “Reactive Voice Reporting”: Hey guys I wanted to know if someone is experiencing the Samething I am in Xbox insider app. -Under Activities in the insider app you have to follow the directions and send a voice recording of...