insider rant.. here goes nothing

Discus and support insider rant.. here goes nothing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I go into the Xbox insider app I'm expecting that there's something for us to do but every time I go in there there's literally nothing except... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fatheroftearsx, May 30, 2022.

1. insider rant.. here goes nothing

Whenever I go into the Xbox insider app I'm expecting that there's something for us to do but every time I go in there there's literally nothing except for the weekly pulse. And lately there has been an influx of steam quality shovelware titles for three to five bucks broken as a jigsaw puzzle. Why aren't we asked to help these developers out by testing their products? Also with all the supposed crunch in gaming why isn't Microsoft using us to help them find bugs in Xbox created games? I mean we are here to help out. And most of us will do it just for a copy of the game that we're working on. Does Microsoft not trust us? I mean I understand maybe why not. But you have us here why not use us? Why not have us test your games unless you know where the bugs are. Let us as Insiders work on making your games better. We're being wasted. I send out over a hundred bucks reports in a span of 2 weeks I don't know if it gets to them or not. But I know I'm not the only one who does this. Microsoft if you see this which I'm not sure you do or not we're here there's a lot of us and we would like to help. That's it that's all I have to say thanks

submitted by /u/Fatheroftearsx
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fatheroftearsx, May 30, 2022
  2. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

ok here goes nothing

Hey there, DxDawg52493 Were you able to get this resolved? Let us know if you still need assistance! :)
  3. HellspawnRei Win User

ok here goes nothing

4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Insider is DEATH

Erm..........................am I missing something here?

Your saying that the latest version of the Xbox OS has bricked your external HDD?

HOW?

How could that possibly happen?

Nothing about the system OS goes onto the external HDD, so why would it brick it?

Also I've been in the Insider program for a couple of years (think I'm an Alpha Insider) and nothing on my system has been bricked and like I said I'm an Alpha Insider so I get really dodgy OS's.
  5. orion796 Win User

hackers getting banned

sometimes we have nothing to do so we come on here and rant, owen stop acting like you own the place..you used to be funny..ish.
  6. the SPism Win User

LOCKED: Console Banned With No Cause

You are def right ranting here will do nothing but I do recommend trying to find and reach out to members of the Xbox/Microsoft staff to attempt to find a proper contact to evaluate this issue
Thema:

insider rant.. here goes nothing

1. insider rant.. here goes nothing - Similar Threads - insider rant here

2. Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x)

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x): On Xbox Series X (console) I'm unable to install the latest version/update of Insiders Hub. After waiting around 15 minutes at 99% I power cycled and same issue. Uninstalled, rebooted, and tried...
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2406.240424-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2406.240424-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240425-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240425-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240423-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240423-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Omega (2405.240421-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Omega (2405.240421-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2405.240421-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2405.240421-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240421-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240421-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240421-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240421-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]