insider rant.. here goes nothing

Discus and support insider rant.. here goes nothing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I go into the Xbox insider app I'm expecting that there's something for us to do but every time I go in there there's literally nothing except... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fatheroftearsx, May 30, 2022.

  1. insider rant.. here goes nothing


    Whenever I go into the Xbox insider app I'm expecting that there's something for us to do but every time I go in there there's literally nothing except for the weekly pulse. And lately there has been an influx of steam quality shovelware titles for three to five bucks broken as a jigsaw puzzle. Why aren't we asked to help these developers out by testing their products? Also with all the supposed crunch in gaming why isn't Microsoft using us to help them find bugs in Xbox created games? I mean we are here to help out. And most of us will do it just for a copy of the game that we're working on. Does Microsoft not trust us? I mean I understand maybe why not. But you have us here why not use us? Why not have us test your games unless you know where the bugs are. Let us as Insiders work on making your games better. We're being wasted. I send out over a hundred bucks reports in a span of 2 weeks I don't know if it gets to them or not. But I know I'm not the only one who does this. Microsoft if you see this which I'm not sure you do or not we're here there's a lot of us and we would like to help. That's it that's all I have to say thanks

    submitted by /u/Fatheroftearsx
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Fatheroftearsx, May 30, 2022
    #1
  2. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

    ok here goes nothing

    Hey there, DxDawg52493 Were you able to get this resolved? Let us know if you still need assistance! :)
  3. HellspawnRei Win User

    ok here goes nothing

  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Xbox Insider is DEATH

    Erm..........................am I missing something here?

    Your saying that the latest version of the Xbox OS has bricked your external HDD?

    HOW?

    How could that possibly happen?

    Nothing about the system OS goes onto the external HDD, so why would it brick it?

    Also I've been in the Insider program for a couple of years (think I'm an Alpha Insider) and nothing on my system has been bricked and like I said I'm an Alpha Insider so I get really dodgy OS's.
  5. orion796 Win User

    hackers getting banned

    sometimes we have nothing to do so we come on here and rant, owen stop acting like you own the place..you used to be funny..ish.
  6. the SPism Win User

    LOCKED: Console Banned With No Cause

    You are def right ranting here will do nothing but I do recommend trying to find and reach out to members of the Xbox/Microsoft staff to attempt to find a proper contact to evaluate this issue
Thema:

insider rant.. here goes nothing

Loading...
  1. insider rant.. here goes nothing - Similar Threads - insider rant here

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  4. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  5. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  6. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  7. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  8. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...