Insider proilfe issue

Discus and support Insider proilfe issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically I've bought my xbox second hand at a store and the person previously had been registered through the hub. Only they were registered at omega... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lil Miss Casino, Oct 17, 2017.

  1. Insider proilfe issue


    Basically I've bought my xbox second hand at a store and the person previously had been registered through the hub. Only they were registered at omega level, I've tried resolving the issue through xbox support and had no luck. They
    have advised me to write on this forum for a response to help remove it manually from the insider hub and to add my account manually too. Tia.

    :)
     
    Lil Miss Casino, Oct 17, 2017
    #1
  2. Capt AVIT
    Capt AVIT Guest
    wrong profile

    I deleted my main profile on my console but it still appears when I sign in to xbox.com and I can't work out how to view my other proilfe once looged in.
     
    Capt AVIT, Oct 17, 2017
    #2
  3. II Ghost 106
    II Ghost 106 Guest
    Xbox Insider Issue

    my Xbox insider is messing up and keeps returning me to pending status when I am accepted into a ring
     
    II Ghost 106, Oct 17, 2017
    #3
  4. Boombaa Win User

    Insider issues

  5. hollyconnell Win User

    Insiders Update Issues

    No problem it's not a big deal I think it's all good now and I did fix a couple things.
  6. Hyzrah Win User

    Insider Program Issues!

    If you recently installed the application, it takes a full 72-hour process for your console to be accepted into the program. When this happens, you should not have the issue anymore.
  7. Jordan Bartlett Win User

    Preview/insider issues

    i actually don't no why this would happen to you i'll do some looking around for you
  8. annix Win User

    Insiders Update Issues

    If you're having serious issues using your Xbox after an Insiders update and want to go back to the standard public release of the dashboard you can do so in the Xbox Insiders app.

    Details and info on this here, cheers!

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub
Thema:

Insider proilfe issue

Loading...
  1. Insider proilfe issue - Similar Threads - Insider proilfe issue

  2. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  7. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  8. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  9. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  10. A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders: Hey XBOX Insiders! Just wanted to call your attention to the below, which appeared in the Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead system update release notes yesterday. The main thing to be aware of is you...