Insider oreciew changed my MOSedge

Discus and support Insider oreciew changed my MOSedge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i need you to change the interface on the Microsoft edge app on my xbox I do not like it. The insider hub made a change do it that I do not like. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bags of Tee, Mar 17, 2018.

  1. Bags of Tee
    Bags of Tee Guest

    Insider oreciew changed my MOSedge


    i need you to change the interface on the Microsoft edge app on my xbox I do not like it. The insider hub made a change do it that I do not like. I need s response back asap so you can change it back to how it used to be before I joined insider hub ring
    3, . I'm about to leave the insider hub because I do not like that it changed some settings around I don't like it. Please respond back to me and help me change it back fix it

    :)
     
    Bags of Tee, Mar 17, 2018
    #1
  2. I can’t acess insider hub.

    I changed my date of birth so I could use Xbox insider hub. The change went through but I’m not able to access the insider hub. Help? The year I changed it to is 1990
     
    KatsumaKiller, Mar 17, 2018
    #2
  3. Adult Account still counted as a child account.

    I have changed my account to an adult account and the age on it is also 18. however when trying to use the Xbox insider Hub is states that im not considered an adult. I Changed everything so its not restricted but it still is.
     
    eG True Reflex, Mar 17, 2018
    #3
  4. Michael_202 Win User

    Sign in

    Change my password

    So nobody can't go in go inside of my account
  5. TimmyDodd Win User

    Xbox Series S HDMI-CEC won't change the input. can I set a delay?

    No that's not it. I'm not an insider and my series S does change the input when the TV is already on.
  6. JeremyHarris Win User

    Game reviews

  7. DST Dalmol Win User

    Chatpad on xbox one problem

    Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview program?

    Also, did you change the language or country of your console?
    I'm not on insider program and my language setting are always the same.
  8. Loraine Mon Win User

    Change Account Hub Insider

    Hi Laurine,

    There Sea of Thieves Insider is different from the standard version of the game. If you purchased the standard copy, you can launch the game on the regular Xbox App. However, if you are using an Xbox Insider account, you may refer to this

    link
    on how to report issues when playing Sea of Thieves Insider.

    You can also view additional important information about the game on the same link.

    Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.
Thema:

Insider oreciew changed my MOSedge

Loading...
  1. Insider oreciew changed my MOSedge - Similar Threads - Insider oreciew changed

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  4. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  9. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  10. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]