Insider Offer to Purchase Doesn't Work?

Discus and support Insider Offer to Purchase Doesn't Work? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was on my computer yesterday and my xbox app on it gave me a notification that it was my turn to purchase a new system! It provided a link and I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ecstatic_Endorian, Jun 19, 2021.

  1. Insider Offer to Purchase Doesn't Work?


    I was on my computer yesterday and my xbox app on it gave me a notification that it was my turn to purchase a new system! It provided a link and I clicked it, it went to the Microsoft store, but every time that I click the "configure" button, it errors out. Should I have answered the notification through the xbox one I have instead? If so, I can't find that notification anywhere on my xbox? Anyone else have this happen?

    submitted by /u/Ecstatic_Endorian
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Ecstatic_Endorian, Jun 19, 2021
    #1
  2. Frathos Win User

    Problem with purchasing digital games

    Are you referring to the Shopping Cart on the Xbox One Store? That doesn't work for me as it never completes the checkout process (I have reported it via Xbox Insider app).

    Have you tried doing direct purchases on the Xbox Store? Those work for me albeit without the convenience of being able to bundle several items into one bill (ie the below $10 purchases on offer).
  3. Smwutches Win User

    DLC question

    Some game stats and gear will work with both, but the DLC would have to be purchased on the 360 in order to upgrade to the One (if there is an offer available for it). Otherwise it doesn't work the other way around.
  4. LUDATURBO Win User

    buy 3 months Live Gold get 3 Free Promo on Dashboard Question

    Is this offer limited to certain users?... I was able to get the offer ( and works just fine) but my brother said he doesn't get the offer on his dashboard. His free one month is fixing to expire and he would like to purchase that great deal. Any help
    would be great!
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Fall - Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard: Never received my 15 dollars

    Unfortunately for rewards offers, it doesn't work like that. You had to have actually confirmed the purchase, even if it was charged later, during the offer period which started on October 1. It didn't go by when you were charged or when the game was released.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    my points

    Game pass doesn't matter. In order to qualify you have to purchase the game. If you didn't actually purchase the game, it doesn't count towards the offer.
Thema:

Insider Offer to Purchase Doesn't Work?

Loading...
  1. Insider Offer to Purchase Doesn't Work? - Similar Threads - Insider Offer Purchase

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  7. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  8. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  9. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  10. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...