Insider Joining Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead Previews.

Discus and support Insider Joining Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead Previews. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello fellow Insiders. I've been part of the Insider program now for almost 3 years now. And I'm just wondering how do I join the Alpha Preview. I'm... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vaderian1312, Apr 17, 2023.

  1. Insider Joining Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead Previews.


    Hello fellow Insiders.

    I've been part of the Insider program now for almost 3 years now. And I'm just wondering how do I join the Alpha Preview.

    I'm currently in Preview Beta.

    Thanks for any info.

    submitted by /u/Vaderian1312
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Vaderian1312, Apr 17, 2023
    #1
  2. FreeAndSay Win User

    Game Pass

    If you're in preview alpha or alpha skip ahead, search for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you should be able to join.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

    Hi,

    you can change rings in the xbox insider hub when yo manage the xbox update preview rings note that alpha and alpha skip ahead are invite only but you should be able to join the beta ring
  4. zl DiviNe lz Win User

    Alpha ring

    You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    When is Microsoft going to allow existing subscribers to cue up for a Series X console

    You can already if you join the insiders program

    Alpha skip ahead
  6. Arminator Win User

    What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

    Hello,

    i am from Germany ....

    Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

    But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

    What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

    Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

    This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

    Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

    You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

    So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
Thema:

Insider Joining Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead Previews.

Loading...
  1. Insider Joining Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead Previews. - Similar Threads - Insider Joining Alpha

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  6. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  7. Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Wreck Runners – Join the XBOX Insider Playtest!: [IMG] ⚠️ The Bermuda Triangle is calling. Crew up with up to 3 friends and dive into the first XBOX Insiders playtest for Wreck Runners! Explore abandoned wrecks, recover valuable salvage, and...
  8. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...
  9. why should you join xbox insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    why should you join xbox insiders?: hey everyone, I don't know if this topic already exists. what are the advantages and disadvantages of participating in the xbox insiders program? would you share your advice and experiences with...
  10. Is it safe to join the Xbox Insider Alpha Skip Ahead ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it safe to join the Xbox Insider Alpha Skip Ahead ring?: Recently I saw the new UI that Microsoft put out for the Xbox insiders and I thought it looked awesome! I then did my research to see who in the insider program gets this and it said the Alpha...