insider hub

Discus and support insider hub in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my friend just join the preview program and already got the update for new dashboard but ive been in it longer then him how did he get it before I did... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ibvu, Mar 27, 2017.

1. ibvu
    ibvu Guest

insider hub

my friend just join the preview program and already got the update for new dashboard but ive been in it longer then him how did he get it before I did and I haven't got it yet?

:)

2. Insider's hub

been in the insiders hub for awhile.. Haven't received a update yet..says I'm in ring 4 but I'd love to move up..I've done the windows previews for a long time now..would love to move up and actually test and review stuff for Xbox

atxhardrocker23, Mar 27, 2017
  3. Insider hub

The insider hub says that i am not allowed on it because of a previous ban i had for "cheating" which i had never done.

HeyItzRidasHD, Mar 27, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

insider hub

The updates are sent out in waves. There's no way to know why one person gets the update before another or when you will get the update.

Smwutches, Mar 27, 2017
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Insider hub

It will depend on which tier you are on how many quizzes and surveys you will receive. The type of games you play will also affect the frequency of the quizzes and surveys.
  6. Tenjoseslash Win User

Insider hub

For alpha preview yes they come in waves, because is a lot of players want to trying alpha ring...

If you dont want to wait, always have Delta or Beta Ring. On both of that you get accepted with no time of wait.
  7. GustavoRS14 Win User

Insider hub

Post your coment in Reddit, there is a forum for Xbox Insiders, someone may help You there
  8. bowski477 Win User

Insider hub

The insider staff no longer use these forums. You can find them on the Insider subreddit located here reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
  9. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Insider hub

Hey there, IT Tech Expert

Now, I could be wrong, but the Insiders Program accepts people in waves. Or at least they used to. If this is the case, then it will be around this time next week that a new update will come available. I will try and see if I can get some information that
    may back this up though :)

Regards,
Thema:

insider hub

1. insider hub - Similar Threads - insider hub

2. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  4. Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dev Mode question about insider hub: So, I want to try out dev mode because it can let me try UWP apps, but I don't know how to know if I'm out of xbox insider hub as I heard it can ruin your Xbox and one time it actually did, my...
  5. Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program 10th Anniversary Hub: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  8. Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox Insider Hub ask me to be 18+?: Happy New Years, everyone! I wish you a great 2024. I was chilling out a few days ago when I found a Minecraft Bedrock Edition seed that is just crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31RwlN2-mhE...
  9. Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox MasterCard, issues with joining in the insiders hub: Hi all, I have the MasterCard showing in my Xbox insiders hub. However every time I join it to try and apply it goes to "pending". And the about 30 minutes later it's back under available instead...
  10. Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found: Using an official xb elite controller on the xbox insider hub pc app. Notice it has controller navigation support. Select Profile tab; i cannot scroll no matter what i highlight using my d-pad....