Insider email arriving to the wrong mail address

Discus and support Insider email arriving to the wrong mail address in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem, I'm getting my insider emails to an old Gmail email address, I used that when I registered at the start of the program... But... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mitrandir89, Apr 30, 2020.

  1. Insider email arriving to the wrong mail address


    Hi, I have a problem, I'm getting my insider emails to an old Gmail email address, I used that when I registered at the start of the program... But with windows I'm using my outlook email and I looked around how to change I even tried a chat with support but they were useless as usual...

    So how can I move from that gmail address to the windows log in email my insider details?

    Did anyone had this problem ana managed to find a solution?

    submitted by /u/Mitrandir89
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Mitrandir89, Apr 30, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Edocsil 2020 Win User

    microsoft gamertag not working

    This does suggest Microsoft account is associated with the wrong email. What I would do is on the Xbox with the Gamertag you believe is the right one is check the E-mail address associated with it. A Gamertag is associated with a Microsoft Account but
    the E-mail address that is associated with a Microsoft Account\E-mail address can change. Hope that helps and makes sense.
  3. MaliciousFall24 Win User

    Microsoft and the mystery ghost account

    Such as why email expiration of my subscription to Xbox Live and arrived the address Hotmail ? Being that my true and real account and was moved to another e-mail account. I remember that and of Tiscali. How did the system Microsoft to accept email Tiscali?
    No one to date has answered my question.
  4. AchyGoose09072 Win User

    Wrong Email Address...

    Same boat bro.. I need to change my email address associated with my Xbox live (Windows Live actually) account. :/
  5. WPAK Win User

    Wrong Email Address...

    Hi there,

    if you are able to sign in to the account on the console, you will be able to change it there, via the steps described here:

    support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account

    at the section "Can I switch my gamertag to a different Microsoft account? "

    This will let you keep all the stats etc, only the associated Microsoft account (email) will change
  6. Miss Portia Win User

    WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS

    Unfortunately the only way to recover the account information is to use the same steps outlined here: xbox.com/forgot. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
Thema:

Insider email arriving to the wrong mail address

Loading...
  1. Insider email arriving to the wrong mail address - Similar Threads - Insider email arriving

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  4. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  5. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  8. I joined the Forza insiders and followed the directions in the email, I don’t see Forza...

    in XboX Insiders
    I joined the Forza insiders and followed the directions in the email, I don’t see Forza...: Basically that’s was it, is it a timing thing? It says there is daily play testing so I don’t know it wouldn’t show as available. submitted by /u/handsomepirates1 [link] [comments]
  9. Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails

    in XboX Insiders
    Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails: In the weirdest support experience I've ever had, an MS representative on the Chat of their FAQ page said I would need to post here for help unsubscribing from their emails. The email just says to...
  10. My Personal Email is Trapped inside a Deleted Account and it wont remove itself please help me

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My Personal Email is Trapped inside a Deleted Account and it wont remove itself please help me: On July 14 Around 37 days ago I closed a account with my personal email one which I wish to put on my actual account. I waited the 30 days and another 7 so that I can swap my emails around but it...