Insider content list?

Discus and support Insider content list? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering what all the available insider content right now and how do you gain access to it because right now all I have is Minecraft,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sponarium, Oct 22, 2019.

  1. /u/Sponarium
    /u/Sponarium Guest

    Insider content list?


    Hi, I was wondering what all the available insider content right now and how do you gain access to it because right now all I have is Minecraft, twitch, PUBG public test server, sea of thieves insider, and prime video preview. So I just wanted to know all the other content that is possibly available right now.

    submitted by /u/Sponarium
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Sponarium, Oct 22, 2019
    #1
  2. Mister Beep Win User

    sea of thieves mix pot

    We were able to determine that you have received the MixPot Rewards from the Inside Xbox stream. This content is automatically applied to the account you watched Inside Xbox with, and some of the content is fully unlocked within its respective game. Check
    your Microsoft Commerce page for the following content, and be sure to check each respective game's 'Ready to Install' list to install:



    • Sea of Thieves: Ebon Flintlock
    • Stargazer Anubis

    Let us know if you are able to find that content!
  3. Cokney Charmer Win User

    Dashboard gripe

    Doubt the ability to "pin" or customise the layout of the dashboard was something they had in mind, but they are easily found in the video menu. what I will comment is that the US inside xbox menu is far greater then ours considering there is no reason not
    to have the same content:

    US Inside Xbox

    • Latest
    • Featured (has more new game content then we get, Ninja Gaiden 3 video, DMC reboot video)
    • insider moves (new video showcasing up and coming games like ME3, Max Payne 3)
    • majors minute
    • kinect show
    • ign strategize
    • featured videos
    • more shows (including full neXus catalog)

    UK Inside Xbox



    • Latest
    • Featured
  4. gds1972 Win User

    Glitch

    Hi

    Can you please open the Xbox Insider Hub on your console and on the left select the option of Insider Content and in the next list under the System Section select Xbox One Update preview > Manage on the next list that opens if any other Insider tiers are
    available you will be able to move your console to another tier.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

    xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status

    Hi there Jaman32,

    Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand you have a question on the insider program. I recommend checking out the following article:

    • Xbox Insider Program FAQ
      • As an Xbox Insider, you’ll decide your level of involvement. You’ll automatically become eligible to join more and more Insider content previews based on your interests, tenure as an Xbox Insider, Xbox Insider XP score, and activities you participate in.
    For more info on getting and using the Xbox Insider Hub see
    Get the Xbox Insider Hub app
    .

    Hope this helps.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

    season pass bo2 xbox 360 to xbox one

    Hey there!

    Did you purchase the Black Ops 2 season pass on the account you are posting from? If so, it should be listed in the game's "Ready to Install" list. If not, you'll need to add the account that purchased the content to your Xbox One, download the content to
    it, and make sure the home console is set so that you can access the content.

    If you don't have access to the account that purchased the content originally, you will need to repurchase it in order to use it.

    Good luck! :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
Thema:

Insider content list?

Loading...
  1. Insider content list? - Similar Threads - Insider content list

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  6. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  7. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  8. Feedback and returned from Xbox and Microsoft content and I am part of the Insider Program...

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback and returned from Xbox and Microsoft content and I am part of the Insider Program...: Proposal 1: Security Improvements I believe Xbox should strengthen its security. Fake profiles, suspicious links, and unsafe websites in messages should be better protected. Microsoft accounts in...
  9. Insider content tab: where is it??

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider content tab: where is it??: I see this, but I don't see any "Insider content tab"!! "From the main screen of the Xbox Insider Hub, navigate to the "Insider content" tab. " submitted by /u/P-Dario [link] [comments]
  10. Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...: I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even extracting the contents of the System Update...