Inside Xbox SoT Mixpot Reward

Discus and support Inside Xbox SoT Mixpot Reward in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, I was forwarded here by watchmixer as I still haven’t received the Ebony Flintlock Pistol. Can someone help with this? On a side note,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CloudLXXXV, Mar 20, 2018.

  1. CloudLXXXV
    CloudLXXXV Guest

    Inside Xbox SoT Mixpot Reward


    Hi there, I was forwarded here by watchmixer as I still haven’t received the Ebony Flintlock Pistol. Can someone help with this?

    On a side note, loving the game so far! Inside Xbox SoT Mixpot Reward :)

    :)
     
    CloudLXXXV, Mar 20, 2018
    #1
  2. SOT mixpot reward

    Hi there!

    If you check your Xbox messages do you see the codes for that content now?

    Post back and let us know if you still don't see the content!
     
    Mister Getafix, Mar 20, 2018
    #2
  3. Toyz7z
    Toyz7z Guest
    SOT mixpot reward

    Hi,I was told to make a post here by xbox support. I never received the Sea of thieves gift from the Mixer Mixpot (flintlock pistol skin). I had logged in and watched inside xbox live stream. no alerts on mixer nothing has shown up in my order history, can
    you help me.
     
    Toyz7z, Mar 20, 2018
    #3
  4. Inside Xbox SoT Mixpot Reward

    Happy to help, CloudLXXXV!

    Please check your Xbox Live messages for more details regarding that MixPot reward.
     
    Mister Quasar, Mar 21, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

    Inside Xbox SoT Mixpot Reward

    Happy to help, CloudLXXXV!

    Please check your Xbox Live messages for more details regarding that MixPot reward.
  6. Toyz7z Win User

    SOT mixpot reward

    thank you so much for the help, yes i see my codes now and they worked. again thanks!
  7. Mister Getafix Win User

    SOT mixpot reward

    Hi there!

    If you check your Xbox messages do you see the codes for that content now?

    Post back and let us know if you still don't see the content!
  8. Mister Quasar Win User

    Have not received Inside Xbox Mixpot Reward - SoT Flintlock

    Thanks for letting us know, Bago Gooner!

    Please check your Xbox Live Message Center for more details regarding your MixPot reward.
  9. XBF SC Tahoa Win User

    My mixpot

    Hey CoolBarrel442,

    The Mixpot rewards is only for people who have watched inside Xbox and E3 with their mixer account. Please make a different thread for your current issues separate from Mixpot because Mixpot seems to be not your issue.

    Thank you for your post!
Thema:

Inside Xbox SoT Mixpot Reward

Loading...
  1. Inside Xbox SoT Mixpot Reward - Similar Threads - Inside SoT Mixpot

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  10. SOT insider not appearing on Xbox insider hub.

    in XboX Insiders
    SOT insider not appearing on Xbox insider hub.: I am in the Sea Of Thieves insider programme. And since changing my xbox game pass plan and the sot insider being moved to the xbox insider hub, i have lost any and ALL access to said insider. I...