Inside Xbox Mixpot

Discus and support Inside Xbox Mixpot in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I watched the Inside Xbox premier on Mixer and I have not received the Mixpot for the Sea of Thieves weapon. 5ff8893a-27eb-4a78-9e82-48c2e766ba5d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zorg, Mar 16, 2018.

  1. Zorg
    Zorg Guest

    Inside Xbox Mixpot


    Hello,

    I watched the Inside Xbox premier on Mixer and I have not received the Mixpot for the Sea of Thieves weapon.

    :)
     
  2. JDawgg77
    JDawgg77 Guest
    Only got inside xbox mixpot, no e3 mixpot

    I streamed both events on my android app, but only received the inside xbox mixpot. Still haven't received the e3 mixpot.
     
    JDawgg77, Mar 16, 2018
    #2
  3. orange4342
    orange4342 Guest
    Did not receive E3 2018 Mixpot

    Update: Sign in to your Microsoft account I checked this page and saw that I received the Mixpot for the Inside Xbox stream, not the main E3 Xbox Briefing's Mixpot. I did watch both streams,
    the Briefing and Inside Xbox.
     
    orange4342, Mar 16, 2018
    #3
  4. Zorg
    Zorg Guest

    Inside Xbox Mixpot

    Does anyone even watch this support forum anymore?
     
  5. Hi Zorg!

    The Xbox MixPot FAQ mentions that
    "You’ll receive your MixPot within one week or less from the end of the Xbox Live streaming event" -
    as the Inside Xbox stream happened on 3/10/2018, you should receive that code by the end of today (3/17). If you still haven't received that code by tomorrow, please reply to this thread to let us know, and we'll continue taking a look with you
    then.
     
    Mister Quasar, Mar 17, 2018
    #5
  6. Zorg
    Zorg Guest
    Thank you for the reply. As of now I have nothing but I'll make sure to give it until tomorrow morning and let you know.
     
  7. Zorg
    Zorg Guest
    Just an update, I did not receive the mixpot by the end of the day like you said I should.
     
  8. Inside Xbox Mixpot

    Hi again!

    Thanks for waiting, and for reaching back out to let us know that you still hadn't received your MixPot reward. Please check your Xbox Live messages for additional information.
     
    Mister Quasar, Mar 19, 2018
    #8
  9. ExtremeGamer
    ExtremeGamer Guest
    I'm still waiting for mine as well, you told me you would get back to me, any updates??
     
    ExtremeGamer, Nov 3, 2018
    #9
  10. orange4342 Win User

    Did not receive E3 2018 Mixpot

    Update: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders I checked this page and saw that I received the Mixpot for the Inside Xbox stream, not the main E3 Xbox Briefing's Mixpot. I did watch both streams,
    the Briefing and Inside Xbox.
  11. FreakRoach Win User

    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

  12. ElJodioBukibuki Win User

    No E3 mixpot

    No E3 and insider mixpot yet
  13. XBF SC Tahoa Win User

    My mixpot

    Hey CoolBarrel442,

    The Mixpot rewards is only for people who have watched inside Xbox and E3 with their mixer account. Please make a different thread for your current issues separate from Mixpot because Mixpot seems to be not your issue.

    Thank you for your post!
  14. MorkyMork1991 Win User

    What is MixPot?

    A MixPot is a bunch of free items you get for watching Xbox programs on Mixer with the account linked to your account, such as the recent E3 press conference and Inside Xbox. You have to be watching live to get the MixPot normally.
Thema:

Inside Xbox Mixpot

Loading...
  1. Inside Xbox Mixpot - Similar Threads - Inside Mixpot

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  10. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...