Inside XBOX Mixpot Rewards Not Received

Discus and support Inside XBOX Mixpot Rewards Not Received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, I tuned into the Inside Xbox stream on Mixer but have not received my Mixpot rwards. Can you please advise? Many thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CannonballCi, Mar 20, 2018.

  1. CannonballCi
    CannonballCi Guest

    Inside XBOX Mixpot Rewards Not Received


    Hi there,

    I tuned into the Inside Xbox stream on Mixer but have not received my Mixpot rwards. Can you please advise?

    Many thanks.

    :)
     
    CannonballCi, Mar 20, 2018
    #1
  2. pal272366
    pal272366 Guest
    E3 mixpot rewards

    hello, I have received the Xbox insider rewards but not any other mixpot rewards. I watched the entire live stream and had my account linked as I received the Xbox insider rewards but not the other rewards. How do I get to the other mixpot rewards? or why
    didn’t i not receive them?
     
    pal272366, Mar 20, 2018
    #2
  3. JTOdell24
    JTOdell24 Guest
    Did not receive inside Xbox Mixpot

    I haven not received my sea of thieves mixpot reward from the inside Xbox event.
     
    JTOdell24, Mar 20, 2018
    #3
  4. CaptainK17
    CaptainK17 Guest

    Inside XBOX Mixpot Rewards Not Received

    You’re not alone.

    Was stoked for Inside Xbox, and was even more stoked to see that’s Flintlock. Watched Inside Xbox in its entirety via my Xbox One (and signed up for Mixer right on the console itself) and I haven’t seen anything yet.
     
    CaptainK17, Mar 20, 2018
    #4
  5. Ic3xGuRL
    Ic3xGuRL Guest
    Guess I’m not the only one then , kinder annoyed because I was watching mixer live stream while I was working.
     
    Ic3xGuRL, Mar 20, 2018
    #5
  6. Hey everyone! Thanks for reaching out here and letting us know.

    Please check your Xbox Live Message Center for more details regarding your MixPot reward.
     
    Mister Quasar, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. EbullientSeaCow Win User

    11/10 inside xbox mixpot

    i did not receive my mixpot reward for watching inside xbox on 11/10. My friends did receive theirs. Can we find out the status of my mixpot reward?

    thanks
    I haven't gotten mine either so I understand
  8. GoodSamaritan11 Win User

    I've watched the stream for about 30-45 minutes, maybe more, but i didn't recieve the flintlock code

    I also watched the inside Xbox stream from start to finish and have not received a code yet. I have received mixpot rewards in the past viewing from my Xbox so I know that everything is properly linked.
  9. Mister Quasar Win User

    Inside Xbox Mixpot reward not received

    Hey BrennyBoyyy!

    Thanks for letting us know - please check your Xbox Live Message Center for more details regarding your MixPot reward.
  10. CaptainK17 Win User

    Inside XBOX Mixpot Rewards Not Received

    You’re not alone.

    Was stoked for Inside Xbox, and was even more stoked to see that’s Flintlock. Watched Inside Xbox in its entirety via my Xbox One (and signed up for Mixer right on the console itself) and I haven’t seen anything yet.
  11. Ic3xGuRL Win User

    Inside XBOX Mixpot Rewards Not Received

    Guess I’m not the only one then , kinder annoyed because I was watching mixer live stream while I was working.
Thema:

Inside XBOX Mixpot Rewards Not Received

Loading...
  1. Inside XBOX Mixpot Rewards Not Received - Similar Threads - Inside Mixpot Rewards

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  10. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...